Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MBUX Display

RedKite

My 2022 Marco Polo has lost functionality of the Advanced Control function of the MBUX DISPLAY. All other functions work on the digital display. We cant get access to any functions such as raising roof. Our Mercedes dealership are scratching their heads. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
My 2022 Marco Polo has lost functionality of the Advanced Control function of the MBUX DISPLAY. All other functions work on the digital display. We cant get access to any functions such as raising roof. Our Mercedes dealership are scratching their heads. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Have a look on the German Marco Polo facebook page. I'm sure it's been covered there so a search using MBUX and/or MBAC should identify the posts/threads. From memory, it's a combination of a software update and replacement of a processor module. There may be a MB Bulletin on the topic (there is one on the heater which includes MBAC elements)

Derrens1

Mine had the exact same issue the day I collected from Southampton Mercedes Benz. They did solve it within an hour. The solution was to do with the rear fuse box/module (where fuses are and seats plugged in etc). The service manager there could confirm but I think they powered down completely and restarted. No new hardware was required.

RedKite

Thank you your advice. The dealership have got it working. They discounted flat leisure battery and fuses. They have got it working by software update but van needs new camping module. So really sticking plaster at moment. Once I know full detail I'll post. Thanks.

RedKite

By way of update the MP needed software update and replacement module for camping functions. The dealership has got it working whilst awaiting replacement module. They are not confident existing module will last!

V

Vickim

VIP Member
My 2022 has lost function in setting for raising roof is there any chance you could tell me what dealer you go to also I am waiting for a module dealer tells me the replacement I need is not available globally it is a major back-order in Germany!

RedKite

Mine had the exact same issue the day I collected from Southampton Mercedes Benz. They did solve it within an hour. The solution was to do with the rear fuse box/module (where fuses are and seats plugged in etc). The service manager there could confirm but I think they powered down completely and restarted. No new hardware was required.
Many thanks for advice. I'll speak to mechanic at dealership. I'll post outcome.

V

Vickim

VIP Member
Are all your functions working now ie roof fridge aux battery reading?

V

Vickim

VIP Member
Thank you will arrange to go to Southampton
Much appreciated

Uber Dreamer

This is all part of a major problem with the Advanced Controls. I have a V300 MP - I was stranded in Europe with a Roof that would not come down etc. That was in JULY 2020 - My van has been in garage in Ireland awaiting a software upgrade for over 2 months now and still Mercedes are unable to solve how to upgrade the software. The VAN is NOT FIT for purpose.

V

Vickim

VIP Member
Marco back in garage more tests been there 6 days still no function on screen for Roof /fridge/Aux Battery it still needs a new Module to work so I hope by Friday they have fixed it! Mercedes Head Office are now involved.will give an updated on Friday.

Uber Dreamer

My V300 2020, has been in the workshop (Wexford ) since late January. Still unable to get the software to update.

This software was never ready when they delivered. They knew this. The recall mentioned that they knew the software was not complete. when they delivered. They never warned us of the problem.
I bought my Marco Polo in July 2020 - My trip of a lifetime (Honeymoon) to Italy from Ireland was totally spoilt because we had to revert to Airbnb when the advanced controls refused to lower the roof. SHEEESH Mercedes. Get your act together. This is a beautiful wagon built to the quality of a cheap Chinese disposable.

V

Vickim

VIP Member
Now waiting for module promise for this Friday.