Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Marcopolo shower attachments

Nilanjan

hi,
Can anybody tell me where I can order for external shower to fit to my shower outlet connector?
Does anyone know the dia of adapter , hose , sprayer which will fit to the mp shower outlet? Is it available in any shop or is it mp proprietary?

N

Steve B

Hello - Have a look in search for showers, you can build your own and there are the components listed, or the Westfalia attachment can be found online, for example at Campervantastic. Its very expensive!

Nilanjan

Hello - Have a look in search for showers, you can build your own and there are the components listed, or the Westfalia attachment can be found online, for example at Campervantastic. Its very expensive!
Is the size of provided shower outlet standard size?

Steve B

Is the size of provided shower outlet standard size?
Its not a standard domestic shower connection and the trigger on the head is useful, but you can buy the connector part from RS components. I was lucky, bought mine from a person on here who sold their MP. It is quite useful.

Scumpy

I guess this is what your asking?

I bought this connector and a cheap 10mm hose from argos, just in case it didn't work but works perfectly. No leaks etc, works as you'd expect.
Connector pushes on
Screw other end on
The original connector was missing but had the hose and shower head.
The hose from argos was £4 and good thick quality. When I cut off the MP hose, I was truly shocked how thin and poor quality it was compared to £4 argos hose.
It's long enough to be attached to the tailgate window and I shower 2/3 times a week after diving.
Remember it's the inner measurement of the hose not outer.
The MP shower head is cheap in build quality but not in price but as water is limited I wouldn't go bigger.
The bag is perfect if your parked up, I've had a quick shower this morning.
Water warm in 2 hours, only in summer though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715_094007_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715_094007_com.android.chrome.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20220715_094709.jpg
    IMG_20220715_094709.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20220715_094723.jpg
    IMG_20220715_094723.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20220715_101258.jpg
    IMG_20220715_101258.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 60

Spartacusf

Thanks Scumpy, that connector is perfect. What is the shower hose though? I can’t find the one you show on Argos. Cheers.

Scrumpy

I couldn’t remove the fixing on the original hose, so bought a cheap one from Argos. Any hose will fit with correct measurement.
I think it was a 10mm both ends just screw on.
Easiest way take the shower head and try in store, if that fits it will attach to the connector