Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Marco Polo Owners Club Meet - 28-30 September

PoloPete

Administrator
I spoke to the campsite and they still have a few pitches available.

I just need to point out that any bookings now will be situated next to the main rally area so we might not be able to guarantee that you will be with others that are part of the rally, we will do our best to keep everyone together as best we can.

jbean2567

I spoke to the campsite and they still have a few pitches available.

I just need to point out that any bookings now will be situated next to the main rally area so we might not be able to guarantee that you will be with others that are part of the rally, we will do our best to keep everyone together as best we can.

No worries, we have booked and looking forward to meeting everyone, we asked to be where the MP’s will be in general and she said grass

PoloPete

Administrator
Just pasted this from the other club

This meet was originally for around 40 vans however it has now grown to nearly 80 Cali's now. Here are a few reminders for anyone attending, especially anyone attending for the first time

1. Arrival time on Friday is from 2pm onwards, some people ignore this but we have a set arrival time for a reason.

2. When you arrive at the campsite you must check in at reception first. Once checked in please follow the signs to the rally field and wait to be checked in by one of the volunteers who will take down your details and direct you to your pitch

3. Last arrival time on Friday evening is 9pm

4. Day visitors are Saturday ONLY - please park in the car park and walk down to rally field, please do not come to the site on Sunday

5. This is just a casual rally to meet other Cali owners, please do not expect to see any live entertainment, a show 'n' shine or fairground rides, we do however plan to have a quiz in the bar on Saturday evening but space will be limited.

6. This is a joint meet with the VW California Club - Please be nice to them and no fighting, we have asked the same from them. :)

Any questions please let us know before Thursday

Rod

Hello. We are in the process of buying a MP, but will not get our hands on it until late October! We'd love to come down to meet you and see how its done, would this be OK?

PoloPete

Administrator
Yes, day visitors are very welcome, just follow the signs to the rally field, if you fancy joining in we have some glsmping pods available at just £120 for the weekend.

Rod

Thanks for responding so quickly. Great, we will definitely come down on the Saturday. See you then.

PoloPete

Administrator
We have around 8 Marco Polos here already, don't forget you are welcome to come down for the day tomorrow

Carol

Brilliant weekend we were on the corner with our MP and so many people came for a look and a chat. Great to talk to people who were waiting for their vans as it’s a difficult to get to see a van in the flesh. It was helpful to see how other people cook (monkey grill on order)
and also sourced a great bike rack . People really friendly and we came 13th in the quiz!great site . Thanks to the team, we’ll be back !

jbean2567

Brilliant weekend we were on the corner with our MP and so many people came for a look and a chat. Great to talk to people who were waiting for their vans as it’s a difficult to get to see a van in the flesh. It was helpful to see how other people cook (monkey grill on order)
and also sourced a great bike rack . People really friendly and we came 13th in the quiz!great site . Thanks to the team, we’ll be back !

Hi Carol & Robert

Lovely to meet you and thanks to me asking you about key fobs, I found out we have an aniclary heater and fob worth of extras we didn’t know about - result!

Really enjoyed ourselves and meeting everyone both MP & VW....

Carol can I please ask a favour as you know we were looking to swop out our console for one with cup holders...could I please ask for your registration number as I know you have the right one!

Mercedes ordered the one we already have(duh) and are trying to blame us despite it being their part numbers (last time I looked I did not have access to Mercedes part numbers )
Anyways to get the right part number it is associated with a registration

If you don’t mind my email is [email protected] thanks Jill&Tim xx

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member

Hi Carol and Robert

Thank you for being so welcoming and allowing us to look around your MP - we get ours next weekend and we came away with some more ideas on storage. My particular thanks to Robert for producing his magic starter gizmo to get my old T2 started - a great bit of kit and I shall be ordering one soon.