Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Marco polo extra row of seats? Is this possible or not ?

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Yes . you can , you have the Thriid rail installed.

N

No1fany

VIP Member
Thank you very much for your answer.how about when you put the back seats flat is gone be enough space to fit between them 2 row of seats ?so basically what I want to achieve is a eight seater and make sure bed is open fully without taking any seats out if I make sense.

Attachments

• FA3DBAA0-D455-4A4D-9555-83713E48748C.png
    FA3DBAA0-D455-4A4D-9555-83713E48748C.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
I dont think there is room to make the bed and room for the additional chair . The chair will just be for transport only

Method7

it might work if you turn the front row of rear seats and face them backwards - using the seat as part of the bed and removing the bed extender - or the other way around.. have both seats facing front - remove extender - (you'll have to move or remove the mountings) then slide the rear most seat back to the tailgate and make the bed using the middle row seat and the back seat as the extender - you might have a small gap - or depression to deal with - but nothing a spare jumper couldn't fill - you need to find another horizon to experiment with - those seats are really heavy - I moved my seat onto the front runners and really struggled - i wont be doing that alone again! its a real faff you have to remove the under seat trays first!