Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manchester Central

John W

I recently bought my MP from Mercedes Benz at Manchester Central. I am very pleased with the vehicle but now I have it I want to purchase some accessories. This is where the fun starts!

I’ve been trying for 3 weeks or more to buy the shower head and suction plate along with the cool box storage with containers as detailed in the Westfalia /Mercedes Benz brochure which are “available from your dealer parts department “. It took an age to get a reply from my original email and when I did they said they couldn’t help me. I complained to “Customer Services” who asked for details and part numbers and they will sort it for me. Yes you’ve guessed it, they can’t help me either because they don’t have an account with Westfalia who by the way carry out the conversions on the vehicle!!

So it’s a case of “ now you have bought the vehicle, you’re on your own” !!

Vehicle great, customer services and after sales totally unsatisfactory!

I won’t be recommending Manchester Central to anyone.

Roy C

Based on reports from this forum and elsewhere the dealers generally seem to have no idea on getting accessories. I have therefore not even tried and just ordered accessories (shower attachment, rubber strip covers for seat rails etc.) through the MB Germany web shop, which is reasonably priced including shipping within the EU. However I don't mind this. It's not good that your dealer took ages to tell you they couldn't help though.

On the other hand I did have a problem with a broken fresh water pump and the dealer I used (MB JCT600 Harrogate) was very good at fixing it, providing a courtesy car etc. and I would have had more of an issue if this part of their after-sales service wasn't good.

John W

I agree Roy, MB are new to the camper van side of the motor industry but I’ve come to expect better things from them. The van is the real important issue but it is infuriating when you seem to be getting nowhere.

The forum shop might be the place to start from now on but I feel MB are missing a trick here.

WILLH

In the end I ordered from the MB shop in Germany.Super efficient speedy service-they even enclosed some goodies(sweets and MB pens)in with the order too.