Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loose centre console - can someone share pic pls

M

Merlyn

VIP Member
Evening all. Took delivery of a 2017 MP yesterday from Mercedes in Grimsby. I've had a good look around today and noticed a problem with centre console. I can waggle it up and down about 1 inch which is causing an issue with passenger seat swivel. I don't think it's screwed down at all. Can someone pls share a pic of passenger chair clearance to centre console and also a pic of the cup holders and control module in centre console so I can compare. If I push down the centre console the chairs clears..just. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20200604_084404.jpg
    IMG_20200604_084404.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200604_084311.jpg
    IMG_20200604_084311.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20

Tee

There’s a couple of fairly long threads on the site about fitting a centre console, maybe check those out to see if useful.

The one with this title has lots of pictures and schematic: DRINK HOLDER CONSOLE SWAP - FULL INSTRUCTIONS

hope that helps you out.

M

Merlyn

VIP Member
There’s a couple of fairly long threads on the site about fitting a centre console, maybe check those out to see if useful.

The one with this title has lots of pictures and schematic: DRINK HOLDER CONSOLE SWAP - FULL INSTRUCTIONS

hope that helps you out.
Thanks for that. Will take a look.

Steve B

I think that the 2017 model didn't have drinks holders as standard, so yours may be one that is retro fitted.

M

Merlyn

VIP Member
I think you're right. That retro fit link was really useful. I did think the standard of finish was poor but the retrofit explains the mystery. I doubt the dealership will address it on that basis if non standard but I'll see what they say.