Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking to buy a MP

PhilRobinson

Hi All

Looking to buy a campervan and we are currently looking at the California and the Marco Polo.

We have test driven a Cali but there are no MP's for sale in the NW region and none to view. I was wondering if there is anyone in the Liverpool area that would mind me and my missus having a look at it please.
Missus is dead set on a Cali and I really like the look of the MP.

Thank Phil

Blackrat

Hi Phil,
Sorry that you haven’t had any response but the MP is a very rare beast.
We may be biased but think it’s a much superior vehicle to the VW!
We are based in Southampton so obviously too far away.
However we will be travelling back from Scotland on 6th June and have an overnight stop booked just off the M6 at Chorley.
If you don’t get any other offers we’d be quite happy for you to pop by and look at ours.
Incidentally ours will be for sale in the summer once we get a firm delivery date for our new motor home.
Its a 2019 V220 in silver with 24k miles, towing pack, awning and cycle rack can be included.
Happy for you to view even if its not what you are looking for.

PhilRobinson

Hi Phil,
However we will be travelling back from Scotland on 6th June and have an overnight stop booked just off the M6 at Chorley.
If you don’t get any other offers we’d be quite happy for you to pop by and look at ours.
Incidentally ours will be for sale in the summer once we get a firm delivery date for our new motor home.
Its a 2019 V220 in silver with 24k miles, towing pack, awning and cycle rack can be included.
wow thanks for the reply thats really good of you. i have actually found one over in Manchester at a dealership so hopefully will pop over and view that if it doesnt get sold. will keep you posted. have a great time in Scotland

erthsw9

Hi Phil,
I have seen your thread, and we are looking to buy an MP - is it still for sale?

Thanks

Ed.

Blackrat

Hi Ed,
Ours will be for sale at some point over the summer but we need to hang on to it until we get a delivery date for our new motor home. It should have arrived by now but has been delayed until August due to the supply chain problems.
Once we have a date the MP will be advertised on this forum.
Regards.

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
wow thanks for the reply thats really good of you. i have actually found one over in Manchester at a dealership so hopefully will pop over and view that if it doesnt get sold. will keep you posted. have a great time in Scotland
We were lucky enough to find a MP at a dealership in Surrey & having looked at loads of others, we snapped it up. Far more superior than the rest & it drives with the comfort of a Merc car.

Toxicdave

Anyone still looking for an MP. Our 2018 (18plate) with 26000 miles in white with cream leather is up for sale. sold as a complete package with porch awning tow bar, all crockery, cutlet pots and etc ready for the road. Our poor health has prompted sale unfortunately. DM me for information. I did post on the site but it seems to have disappeared.

Phillipmb

Hi All

Looking to buy a campervan and we are currently looking at the California and the Marco Polo.

We have test driven a Cali but there are no MP's for sale in the NW region and none to view. I was wondering if there is anyone in the Liverpool area that would mind me and my missus having a look at it please.

Thank Phil
Hi Phil,
We are reluctantly selling our 2019 MP 250V automatic amg campervan. Mileage is 19800. It's in excellent condition, recently serviced and mot'd. We are in Darwen Lancs.
We've had a VW camper in the past and consider the MP a better vehicle.

BLCSO

Hi Phil,
We are reluctantly selling our 2019 MP 250V automatic amg campervan. Mileage is 19800. It's in excellent condition, recently serviced and mot'd. We are in Darwen Lancs.
We've had a VW camper in the past and consider the MP a better vehicle.
Hi I’d be interested in your MP if you still have it. I’ve PM‘Ed you

BLCSO

Hi,
It's still for sale. We are in Darwen, Lancs if you want view it
Hi Phil - yes I’d be interested have you listed it on the sale page?? If not could you provide some further info - Colour, number of owners, any extras, black or beige leather???

Phillipmb

Hi Phil - yes I’d be interested have you listed it on the sale page?? If not could you provide some further info - Colour, number of owners, any extras, black or beige leather???
Hi. Not sure how to put it on the sale page (technology has passed me by !)
It's the MP V250D AMG line.
3 previous owners
Colour is metallic black. Black leather seats with cream trim on furniture (sink, fridge,cooker, cupboards etc) 19 inch alloy wheels.
Automatic roof.
Mercedes 3 year warranty runs out on 27/06 2022. However there is a further 6 month warranty from the dealer I bought it from which expires 26/12/2022
Current mileage is 19954
Full Mercedes service history.
Next service due at 35536 miles
Just had an MOT which expires 26/06/2024.
Drives just like a car.Much better than the VW campervan we had previously.
Hope this is of further interest

BLCSO

Sounds good Phil. Is it 3 owners including yourself. And the million dollar question how much?
I’ll private message you my mobile number if you’d rather not say I’d also like the registration number so I can do some checks if that’s ok.

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
Hi All

Thank Phil
I like you Phil love the M.P the Wife love the VW Cali Ocean. So we have just bought a 2019 MP only 23,000 miles on the clock, and placed an order for the VW 18 month wait. Our hope is the M.P will hold its price to PX against the VW in 18 months. I must say after test driving both vehicles and hiring both vehicles for a weeks hire each#trybeforeyoubuy we both love them both. The MP Is by far the more superior comfortable drive. Hope this helps Dave.

PhilRobinson

I like you Phil love the M.P the Wife love the VW Cali Ocean. So we have just bought a 2019 MP only 23,000 miles on the clock, and placed an order for the VW 18 month wait. Our hope is the M.P will hold its price to PX against the VW in 18 months. I must say after test driving both vehicles and hiring both vehicles for a weeks hire each#trybeforeyoubuy we both love them both. The MP Is by far the more superior comfortable drive. Hope this helps Dave.
Thanks I liked the drive to. Managed to find one to test drive but put the whole project on ice for a bit prices at the moment just seem way to high. Hoping they may drop over the winter. Although missus still has the blinkers on for a Cali.

Blackrat

Dave,
If the market stays as it is your plan could well work. We bought our MP second hand over 2 years ago and have since put 20k miles on it.
We are currently waiting on delivery of a new motorhome and part exchanging the MP for 2k more than we paid for it.

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
We looked at several makes & models of Campervans & the finish on the MP is far superior but it was the moment my husband drove the MP that he decided to buy it. The drive & comfort it the same as a car, where as the others had a van feel
Really happy with our purchase
Dave,
If the market stays as it is your plan could well work. We bought our MP second hand over 2 years ago and have since put 20k miles on it.
We are currently waiting on delivery of a new motorhome and part exchanging the MP for 2k more than we paid for it.
Hi Dave, can you tell me what motorhome you are going for please?

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
We looked at several makes & models of Campervans & the finish on the MP is far superior but it was the moment my husband drove the MP that he decided to buy it. The drive & comfort it the same as a car, where as the others had a van feel
Really happy with our purchase

Hi Dave, can you tell me what motorhome you are going for please?
Not a motorhome, we are going for the new VW CALI OCEAN 23 plate as it is only 2m in height, nearly all car parks accross the vountry set thier bard at 2.1/2.2 metres.