Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

limited slip Diffs?

C

Crispin

VIP Member
Hi there.. just wondering if anyone had explored this option ... Ive got a 2018 AMG 250d .. but like to go off piste. If A limited slip diff could be installed after market, it would be interesting as clearly were not alowed the 4 matic version in RHD.?

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
I know someone who had a Quaife LSD fitted to BMW. That was for improved handling/traction of a road car though. Not sure about off road performance.

Last edited:
C

Crispin

VIP Member
I know someone who had a Quaife LSD fitted to BMW. That was for improved handling/traction of a road car though. Not sure about of road performance.
Thanks for that, i just sent an e mail to them, havnt done a Vito yet but hes checking it out, not enough demand!
I report back with my findings, its not an urgent extra, but just enquiring - i just fitted some nice Nokian allweathers.. but only one wheel traction if you get stuck!

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Wet grass camping fields and rear wheel drive!!! I guess a LSD would help.

What do you think of the grip as in above conditions with the Nokian AW and how about road noise in he cabin?

C

Crispin

VIP Member
Hi, so far just fitted yesterday.. Ive done my research, softer ride/ running at 42psi front and 44psi rear no road noise and they balance up really well with no more than 10grams to 25g max lead/nice tread pattern, road trip Tuesday with heavy trailer london and back ill report, ( Im on 17ins rims AMG spec, a bit unusual?) they look nice.

Item No.: R-279672

Order No.: 43890304

Item: Nokian Weatherproof 235/55 R17 103V XL

Amount: 4

Price: £ 117.29

Total VAT included: £ 469.16

Includes 20 % VAT = £ 78.19

------------------------------------------

Total before VAT: £ 390.97

------------------------------------------

Total Amount: £ 469.16