Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lights in Europe

mattd

Hi,
I'm new to the forum but have had a Marco Polo since October and love it.

I'm taking it to Le Mans this week and wondering if I need to do anything to redirect headlights for driving on the right?

Does anybody out there know? The owners manual is pretty thin on info in this area.

On another note, it's the longest I'll have taken it "off grid", 4 nights. Any tips for power saving? I've been told I should be able to run the engine to charge up the battery, has anyone tried this without moving the van?

Many thanks in advance,

Matt

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Hi Matt

You can adjust the lights for continental driving using the options on the dashboard. You just scroll across to the appropriate menu and select the headlight option. I can’t recall exactly what the menu option is as I haven’t done it for a while but I know it’s there as I checked it out in advance of going to Italy this September. If you can’t find it let me know and I will go and look at it specifically.

With regard to battery life it’s all about minimising the draw on it. The longest we have gone off grid for so far is 2 days and had no problems. That was with the fridge set on 3 and only minimal usage of lights. We have done one night with the fridge on 3, running the aux heater, and lots of lights with no issues as well. I will be interested as to how you get on at Le Mans - keep us posted. Have fun - that’s one of the trips I want to do in the next year or two.

Cheers

Roger

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Hi Matt

I went and checked - hit the home button on the steering wheel and then scroll through the menu until you get to the lights option, under there you will find the option to select traffic on left or right so that you can adjust the headlights - easy!

Have a great trip!