Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

LHD variant

Steve B

Hi Colin - It looks like a 2 year old 220 sport, not the horizon, as it has the kitchen. The features look normal apart from the DAB, I doubt it will have this. Doesn't say what heaters it has, quite important. Seems quite pricey though, but this might be normal for LHD.

TMC

I agree with you Steve; seems expensive. Having placed our order January '21, we took delivery 12 months later of brand new Marco Polo V300d AMG Line costing £68253.47. Of that the following was over and above base cost. We didn't go for driver assist and the diesel night heater is included now
0E66High-end sound system
A1
0EZ6Parking package w. 360°-camera
A1
0LB9Exit lamps
A1
0YS3Side awning (silver)
A1
27831Dark graphite grey metallic
A1
9N24ZTowing pack
A1

Maybe LHD does attract quite a premium
Tim

Colinz

Thank you Steve B and TMC, much appreciate that you offered your thoughts.
I'll have to look into this LHD pricing, perhaps through a German dealership to see if that pricing is excessive.
Very envious of your vehicles too!... safe travels.

DPS20K

A company called Hedin Automotive post quite often on the Mercedes Marco Polo Chat Facebook group. Based in Belgium and seem to be a main dealer who knows a lot about Marco Polos. They seem to do a lot of customer handover videos so sell quite a few. Might be worth giving them a call to see what they have.

Colinz

A company called Hedin Automotive post quite often on the Mercedes Marco Polo Chat Facebook group. Based in Belgium and seem to be a main dealer who knows a lot about Marco Polos. They seem to do a lot of customer handover videos so sell quite a few. Might be worth giving them a call to see what they have.
Awesome, I'll look through the forum for their entries.