Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisure battery electrical drawing

Slujje

Hello all,

I am puzzled. I own a MP Activity from 2016 and just found out all 12V sockets in the car are only powered when ignition is on.
Why would mercedes chose to do so ? To me it makes much more sense when the 12v sockets would be powered always via the leisure battery.

So now I am wondering what the leisure battery is doing in my MP. As it is the activity model it does not have a kitchen or other electronic devices built in.
Does anyone know and/or happen to have the electrical drawings ?

Kind regards, Sander Slot

The hi fi system doesn’t run in the leisure battery either. Totally idiotic decision. What were they thinking. The advice from mb was get a portable speaker. Cheeky ba….

caMPike

Hello all,

I am puzzled. I own a MP Activity from 2016 and just found out all 12V sockets in the car are only powered when ignition is on.
Why would mercedes chose to do so ? To me it makes much more sense when the 12v sockets would be powered always via the leisure battery.

So now I am wondering what the leisure battery is doing in my MP. As it is the activity model it does not have a kitchen or other electronic devices built in.
Does anyone know and/or happen to have the electrical drawings ?

Kind regards, Sander Slot
I have MP Activity YOM 2019, two sockets next to sliding doors are always on, I have add one more socket directly to seat console where the leisure battery is placed mailnly use for external compresor fridge
Other sockets bellow dashboard and in trunk works only while key turned on