Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisure Battery Charge

Paul n Jo

Hi, yes using your lead from a 240v plugged into your van will charge your leisure battery and should be done at least once a month to keep it topped up. However it does not charge it as quick as driving your vehicle. What year is your Marco Polo? When plugged in and your trip switch is set to number 1(mine is a 2021 model) then an icon should pop up on your display showing that it’s charging. To charge up when driving, then the switch should be at to number 2.
Hope that this helps??
Paul

MP is a 68 plate, do not have vision of charging light status etc but so long as I know the 230v hook up will do thats fine by me given that I only use the van once a week to keep it ticking over
Ta
MES

Paul n Jo

Do you have a % battery telling you how much charge is in your leisure battery? Like 70% charged etc? If so, leave it on charge a couple of days and see if the charge % goes up? If it doesn’t then I would get an auto electrician to check it out as when I got mine it didn’t charge through the 240v plug in but when it was driving or running it charged. Turned out to be a bad connection on the main connection plug on the side of the van.

cheers

Nope does not have the % charge indication folks
Will just run it once a week and leave plugged in on the drive sure it will be ok
Ta and merry xmas