Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just Magic

Brucyboy2

I have had Merlin (a 300 AMG)for a few weeks now. No problems, issues, just absolute magical driving experience and a total change to my life. Being newly single after the death of my partner (just before Covid) had created issues with travel. No longer. I had a beautiful Mercedes but swopped her for a Marco Polo. I have already clocked up some miles on adventures, stopping as and when I choose and finding that the van is a topic of conversation wherever I go. It is small enough for the carparks and discreet enough if I want to sleep enroute. Absolutely delighted with my new 'home' and cannot recommend the vehicle highly enough. My only issue is that I ordered the shower which has not come and which I would very much like!! Would have appreciated a follow-up call from the dealership who sent me off into the sunset with the keys...........my previous dealership experience at Salisbury Mercedes was absolutely excellent. What a difference one simple telephone call can make?

SteveR

Hi Brucyboy2
I am deeply sorry for your loss.
Glad that you are enjoying your MP and it sounds like you are really getting the most out of it :)

As far as the shower goes, search on here and you will see that it is simple and a much cheaper option to knock up your own

Grand Tourismo

I echo the sentiments of Steve Brucyboy, truly sorry to hear of your loss.

The components to make up the shower are readily available from RS components if needed. If you need assistance let me know and I will try to assist with links to the correct gadgetry etc :)