Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T

Tania

VIP Member
Hello, I have a few items for sale that we used with our Marco Polo. We have moved to a larger van but still have these for sale: I struggle getting into my account when I am away so please feel free to text, call or email me if you are interested: [email protected] or 07808136172, apologies if I have missed your messages on here previously.

Ladder brand new in case.

Vango galii II tall air awning with pods, ground sheet and carpet but no footprint

Roof rails for Marco Polo and a top box that we used on the van its a smallish Jaguar top box that you can use and still pop the roof as long as its not heavy stuff - we used it for shoes and coats

Porta Potti - used but cleaned and in a carry bag

Thule 2 bike rack for tow bar and large carry all bag - the bag takes the Vango awning easily (intermittent electrical fault on connection - works 9/10 times)

Bike storage tent perfect for when you are out and about and want to make sure your bikes are safe.

I can send photographs of anything that you require - in the case of the awning we are happy to erect for you and show how it all works.

Kindest

Tania