Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is there space for a DirtBike in the Marko Polo

Oli L.

Hy there

I'm looking to buy a Marco Polo, either the new one or one just a view years old.
I need to know though if it is possible to fit a Dirtbike inside for transporting it. Does anyone know?

mptripsaway

Hy there

I'm looking to buy a Marco Polo, either the new one or one just a view years old.
I need to know though if it is possible to fit a Dirtbike inside for transporting it. Does anyone know?

Shouldn't think so, sounds to me like you need a transit!

Oli L.

I thought about it at first too. But no, I would like a Marco Polo... So, if anyone has a Marco Polo with just 2 seperate seats at the back as an example, would a bike fit then?
As I only ride alone I use the Bed upstairs. With this combo I can have up to 4 people in transport everyday, and use it on my trips with my bike..

Explorer

If you move the bench as much as possible to the front position, you would have at least 1.5 meters to play with.
And the bench is removable as well.

Oli L.

Thanks for the inputs. With the bench out, I checked, the lenth I need is there.. but putting the bike in might make trouble. The hight of the back door might be a little small. So if anyone has a dirtbike, does it fit in?

WILLH

Im sure I saw a picture of a dirt bike secured in the back of a MP with the bench seat moved fully forward on one of the facebook MP sites recently.

Oli L.

Hi WillH

Im sure I saw a picture of a dirt bike secured in the back of a MP with the bench seat moved fully forward on one of the facebook MP sites recently.

Would you remember where or maybe havea link? I have been looking, but didn't find anything..

WILLH

I don’t have a link but I’m pretty sure it was on the main Marco Polo Facebook site-NOT the Marco Polo chat.It was a couple of months ago now so maybe worrth spending a bit of time going back through the posts or asking the question there.

pumpsmynads

The load length with the bench out is 2.1m. If your bike is shorted than that then it’ll fit I guess. You could fabricate some kind of bracket to hold it in place to the floor rails. I’m assuming it would need to be secure for legal reasons (not to mention for your own piece of mind should u be in an accident!)

WILLH

The bike I saw was secured into the rails by straps using the 4 lashing points supplied with the MP-probably similar to how you would secure it in a Vito.