Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is it OK to mention a few items for sale here?

ianwoolner

Hi folks, i hope everyone is well and enjoying the MPs. Sadly we did have to sell ours as we had to downsize house wise but not before doing the NC500 and Cumbria. Totally impressed with the MP. So, now i have a few items for sale
1) Solar panel kit comprising three panels and the MPPT Unit - The kit is by this guy! really helpful.Solar Camper Solutions - Mercedes Marco Polo Solar Panel Kit
2) Gybe Bus Tent in Grey / Cream - This is the colour of it - BusTent Lifestyle - The bus awning - GYBE (gybe-design.com)
3) Thule Roof Bar kit comprising - this comprises the kit suggested here in 2021
4) 2 x Thule Hulavator Kayak carriers - these are INCREDIBLE if you like Kayaking! - Thule Hullavator Pro | Thule | United Kingdom

Happy to remove this post if it isnt the right place or i need to pay to advertise, or DM me if interested

Keep safe, Keep well and have fun :)
Ian

SteveR

Shame - I'd have been interested in your bars and hullavator a couple of months ago but I've since sourced
Good luck selling

Wesley Thomas

Hi folks, i hope everyone is well and enjoying the MPs. Sadly we did have to sell ours as we had to downsize house wise but not before doing the NC500 and Cumbria. Totally impressed with the MP. So, now i have a few items for sale
1) Solar panel kit comprising three panels and the MPPT Unit - The kit is by this guy! really helpful.Solar Camper Solutions - Mercedes Marco Polo Solar Panel Kit
2) Gybe Bus Tent in Grey / Cream - This is the colour of it - BusTent Lifestyle - The bus awning - GYBE (gybe-design.com)
3) Thule Roof Bar kit comprising - this comprises the kit suggested here in 2021
4) 2 x Thule Hulavator Kayak carriers - these are INCREDIBLE if you like Kayaking! - Thule Hullavator Pro | Thule | United Kingdom

Happy to remove this post if it isnt the right place or i need to pay to advertise, or DM me if interested

Ian
Hi there,
Please can you let me know how much you are looking to get for the solar panels and roof bar kit and where in the country you are.
Thank you
Wesley

P

PoloTim

VIP Member

Ian
How much is the Gybe Bus Tent being sold for please?