Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insurance

Jameson

Caught Saga a few years ago ripping my elderly mum off for car insurance, she had been with them for years and they just kept increasing the premium, halved it elsewhere and went to customers services to complain, not interested - buyer beware, but I suppose you expect to be taken for a ride by conventional insurance companies, but Saga trade on their reputation. She exited all policies with them.
I don't blame her, but I never complete auto renewals with any car insurance company, and I always shop around.

Carol

Hi Carol, yes I did. What was SAGA thinking, We had been with them for 6 years on our 3 cars that we have already. Here are the shock differences.
  1. 2008 Nissan Micra fully comp at £103 per year
  2. 2019 Ford Focus ST estate fully comp at £355 per year
  3. 2021 Mercedes GLC 300 AMG line fully comp at £190 per year
Then £2,180 for a 2019 Marco Polo.

Adrian Flux link is https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/ you can get very cheap insurance with them on collectible cars etc.

What was funny and even stranger though, is that Mercedes dealers offer 7 day free drive away insurance, however that is not the case on a Marco Polo, Mercedes will not even insure the Marco Polo at all in any event according to what I was told on both Mercedes website and at Mercedes Bath.
Yes Mercedes’ told me they would not consider my NCB on my vw camper, Mercedes dealership and insurance are both appalling.
I am now waiting 20 months for my new roof that l was assured would be replaced by Sept 2021

Jameson

Yes Mercedes’ told me they would not consider my NCB on my vw camper, Mercedes dealership and insurance are both appalling.
I am now waiting 20 months for my new roof that l was assured would be replaced by Sept 2021

Hi Carol, I hope it gets done for you and that you are happy with the results.