Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I tried to store the lower bed mattress protector upstairs, but the roof did not shut properly

Churchill

I purchased a Duvalay mattress topper for the lower bed. It’s 5 cm thick. Seems like a premium product.
I tried to store it on top of the upstairs mattress but failed to close the roof 100%

perhaps if the thickness had been only 2.5 cm, I may have been able to store it upstairs

Did anyone else try or can offer general advice , About what does store upstairs?

Also I purchased a telescopic ladder (up to 2 m), to help climb into the upstairs bed. I will see if it can be stored up there but somehow I don’t think it will.
Unless if I fold the upstairs mattress back by half a meter

Steve B

There are some comments about storage in some old posts, from memory you cant store much up there. The roof is fine but I wouldn't do anything that might compromise the closing. I don't store anything just to be on the safe side.

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
I would echo the comments of Steve B. I don’t think MB recommend that you store anything up top. We use an ordinary sleeping bag when sleeping up top and I make sure this is removed to the boot prior to closing the roof.

If you crack the fibreglass roof I suspect it would be an expensive repair. I think the saying better safe than sorry may be the best approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: