Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Horizon bottom bed topper

hi, does anyone have any experience with, or recommendations for the topper for the downstairs bed in a Horizon please? It seems to be a choice between the ixtend, the comfortz or duvalay. I am not sure if a fitted version of the comfortz topper exists for the Horizon and whether two Duvalays would be too wide?
Thanks!

WILLH

I have the ixtend - it’s very comfy and no complaints even from my 11 year old daughter who usually compains about everything!

Hi - we roll it up with duvet and pillows all in one and store on back shelf during the day when seats are back up. It does not fold - it’s like a slab of memory foam.

HTH.

I like the look of the Duvalay toppers, especially having the fitted sheets. How much did they charge for a 5cm version, made to measure please? The off-the-shelf ones look reasonably priced. My MP arrives (everything crossed!) at the beginning of September, so in the process of buying the essentials ready.

Hi Colin, the home office did the measuring and ordering after seeing them at the caravan show last year. I’m informed it was £200-£220 incl fitted sheet and delivered. I’m assuming that she’s not using the same reduction multiplier that I use when I’m telling her how much I’ve spent on motorbike bits and pieces

Cheers.

Hi Colin, the home office did the measuring and ordering after seeing them at the caravan show last year. I’m informed it was £200-£220 incl fitted sheet and delivered. I’m assuming that she’s not using the same reduction multiplier that I use when I’m telling her how much I’ve spent on motorbike bits and pieces

Cheers.
Ha! A local gun shop used to issue “wives’ receipts”, about half the actual amount paid...

Cheers.
Thanks for the info... !
It sounds like you use the same multiplier as I do for camera gear! :p

psb777

What seems perfect for the Horizon in dimensions and in foldability for storage on the daytime "parcel shelf" is this, at a fraction of the price wanted by the likes of Ixtend. Even if the Ixtend is better than this they want 10 times the price. You could choose to go with a new mattress from Ikea every year for a decade and still be ahead, but I wonder of this is not actually every bit as durable as well as the more comfortable option, and for only £75! https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/lycksele-loevas-mattress-40102068/

James Dowler

What seems perfect for the Horizon in dimensions and in foldability for storage on the daytime "parcel shelf" is this, at a fraction of the price wanted by the likes of Ixtend. Even if the Ixtend is better than this they want 10 times the price. You could choose to go with a new mattress from Ikea every year for a decade and still be ahead, but I wonder of this is not actually every bit as durable as well as the more comfortable option, and for only £75! https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/lycksele-loevas-mattress-40102068/
Hello,
Im looking to purchase a lower bed topper mattress for my horizon, please could you confirm this is the cheapest option?