Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi fellow Marco Polo owners!

Dan White

Hello all, being our first camper I thought I’d join up to share the knowledge, tips and experiences. We’ve only owned ours for about 5 weeks now but are already hooked and loving our van. Living down here in Cornwall we have amazing locations on our doorstep which we can now make the most of with our little dog Nelson and our new addition, our first child who is 5 months old shortly. To be honest I had never heard of a Marco Polo Mercedes up till two months ago, I came across them accidentally while looking at a V Class to get converted myself. Once I had seen one though, the idea of converting one was out of the window as I’d never be able to match the spec and quality of a factory built example!

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Hi Dan - welcome! And you will love your MP even more once you get a chance to use it more - hopefully later this summer. We were just getting set for out first trip of the year a week ago but we were visiting elderly relatives and decided it was best to cancel in the circumstances. Now it looks as though we may not get away for some time. All the best.

Steve B

Hello and welcome, I'm sure you'll find that the MP is a good car/camper. Its unfortunate that it looks like there will be more restrictive use opportunities in the medium term, but its still a usable car and this virus thing will go eventually.

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
Dan, im about a similar ownership length as you.. its a Beauty. lets how we get chance to use it in the coming months

Carol

Hello , l am confident you will love it , we had ours 2 years now , before we had VW but this is definitely a different league, First saw in France before they arrived here , l also was tempted to go for a V class conversion , the Jules Verne MB but not such good spec and pricier, Happy camping