Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help for roof top Measurements

Victor wu

Dear all , has anyone got measurements for the top roof , I want to order a cover for my macro polo when I am going to travel to Scotland next month, I tried myself to measure it, but I could not make it accurate.Thank you so much if anyone know could share please

Attachments

• F7F68B00-008A-44C6-9107-103DA99A2AE7.png
    F7F68B00-008A-44C6-9107-103DA99A2AE7.png
    330.1 KB · Views: 13

SteveR

I can send you the dimensions that I sent to Rainbow Screens as part of my order for a pop-top cover if that helps. It fits on the MP very well

Steve

Halsall-

Dear all , has anyone got measurements for the top roof , I want to order a cover for my macro polo when I am going to travel to Scotland next month, I tried myself to measure it, but I could not make it accurate.Thank you so much if anyone know could share please
I dont have the measurements, but the thermal top cap you can purchase from Mercedes is well worth the investment in winter and summer, perfect fit and great fixings, keeps the rain and cold wind out and keeps the heat inside. But in summer deflects the sun rays and keeps inside cool especially when the sun comes up..

Attachments

• D8A13D7B-D7FF-4092-80BB-1468A1CC172F.jpeg
    D8A13D7B-D7FF-4092-80BB-1468A1CC172F.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 43

SteveR

I dont have the measurements, but the thermal top cap you can purchase from Mercedes is well worth the investment in winter and summer, perfect fit and great fixings, keeps the rain and cold wind out and keeps the heat inside. But in summer deflects the sun rays and keeps inside cool especially when the sun comes up..
How easy is it to fit / pack up?

Halsall-

How easy is it to fit / pack up?
It folds down into a really small bag which is flat and fits across the rear luggage area. You just position it over the roof and turn raise the roof and just pull down at the corners. There are tags that slide into the rail slots and then Velcro to the inside of the cap. Really clever design, we have bought nearly all the extras and this and the thermal windscreen and side window covers are by far the best things. Plus the fridge basket.. hope it helps

Webbah

I went a different route and ordered this from Project Camper. Attaches with magnets and has a nifty zipper cover for the ventilation areas in the OEM canvas to open/close as desired. High quality stuff too! Apologies as this is in German only (The new Safari on Mac has translation to English and works very good) and I am not sure they will ship to the UK? I'd be happy to help anyone if needed. They have a lot of REALLY cool things for Marco Polos on this site. I need to watch my disposable income after discovering it. ;-)

I also got these for the front windows. Also attach with magnets instead of velcro, etc:

SteveR

....I also got these for the front windows. Also attach with magnets instead of velcro, etc:

I also have these and highly recommend. They fit in literally seconds and work very well

The fat controller

I can send you the dimensions that I sent to Rainbow Screens as part of my order for a pop-top cover if that helps. It fits on the MP very well

Steve
Hi Steve

Also interested in these dimensions if you still have them available. After a couple of winter trips I think it could really make the difference to the upstairs temperature.

Any chance you could post the measurements here?

Many thanks

Phil

SteveR

Hi Steve

Also interested in these dimensions if you still have them available. After a couple of winter trips I think it could really make the difference to the upstairs temperature.

Any chance you could post the measurements here?

Many thanks

Phil
Hi Phil,

These are the ones I used. Hope this helps
Cheers
Steve

• Front 1: 100
  • Front 2: 116
  • Front 3: 126
  • Window 1: 150
  • Window 2: 25
  • Window 3: 35