Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

Hi Roy, it's a brilliant silver / carbon trim, black seats (we have a dog) and also ordered the night heater, Command, Me and the 360 camera. Didn't bother with the awning as there are options and we want to get out and about before deciding what's best to do. We're in Newcastle and have our own business so haven't had much opportunity to travel around and visit places so far, the MP is part of a life style (much needed) change.

Roy C

Hi Roy, it's a brilliant silver / carbon trim, black seats (we have a dog) and also ordered the night heater, Command, Me and the 360 camera. Didn't bother with the awning as there are options and we want to get out and about before deciding what's best to do. We're in Newcastle and have our own business so haven't had much opportunity to travel around and visit places so far, the MP is part of a life style (much needed) change.
Nice! We went with the black sears for the same reason.

When you say night heater do you mean the auxilliary warm air heater rather than the water heater? I just mention it because the the heater options have caused confusion with dealers and prospective buyers alike.

Yes the aux night heater that works of the diesel with no limit on time. The cost is about £2660! My Worcester for the house cost less.

Looking forward to it.