Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Switzerland! prospective buyer digging for info in forums

Nand0

Hello all

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm based in Switzerland, and looking for a camper van to use for weekend adventures all year round... from cycling and mountain biking in Spring & Summer, hiking and bouldering in Autumn, and Snowboarding and XC Skiing in winter. And that means I want/need 4wd.

I have been researching vans for well over a year, but I soon discovered that my garage is limited in height to 1.95m, and no camper van with a pop top roof would fit in there. Eventually I came accross VB Air and that I could install it in a VW California, which would allow me to park in the garage and still maintain the original manufacturer's warranty (important fact). And for quite a while this was my only option, as my understanding was that VB Air was not Mercedes approved, so I would invalidate the warranty.

Enter Airmatic, and all of a sudden the Marco Polo is a strong contender! After over a year digging around, I can't believe I didn't find out about Airmatic before.

I bumped into this topic https://www.marcopoloownersclub.com...ension-lower-setting-for-parking-garage.1442/ (and posted a question there) but I will trawl the forums for as much info as I can gather.

Thanks for reading!

Webbah

Hello all

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm based in Switzerland, and looking for a camper van to use for weekend adventures all year round... from cycling and mountain biking in Spring & Summer, hiking and bouldering in Autumn, and Snowboarding and XC Skiing in winter. And that means I want/need 4wd.

I have been researching vans for well over a year, but I soon discovered that my garage is limited in height to 1.95m, and no camper van with a pop top roof would fit in there. Eventually I came accross VB Air and that I could install it in a VW California, which would allow me to park in the garage and still maintain the original manufacturer's warranty (important fact). And for quite a while this was my only option, as my understanding was that VB Air was not Mercedes approved, so I would invalidate the warranty.

Enter Airmatic, and all of a sudden the Marco Polo is a strong contender! After over a year digging around, I can't believe I didn't find out about Airmatic before.

I bumped into this topic https://www.marcopoloownersclub.com...ension-lower-setting-for-parking-garage.1442/ (and posted a question there) but I will trawl the forums for as much info as I can gather.

Thanks for reading!
Replied in my thread listed above. ;-)