Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello everyone

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Hi all, just ordered a Marco Polo AMG 250 in black yesterday. A slight upgrade from our 47 year old VW T2! Looking forward to a bit of comfort later in the summer!

mptripsaway

Hi all, just ordered a Marco Polo AMG 250 in black yesterday. A slight upgrade from our 47 year old VW T2! Looking forward to a bit of comfort later in the summer!

Welcome.
I think you probably need both! That is a beautiful looking bus you have. :)

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
That THE looks gorgeous! I wouldn't sell it...

Thanks! We have owned her for 5 years and cherished her but after a huge amount of soul searching have decided we want to go farther and faster which unfortunately means she has to go. She has also done 4 Glastonbury trips for me including the mud bath of 2 years ago. There is not a lot of room in her for 2 of us and the dog so we have to have a large awning and setting up camp and taking it all down is quite a task. So the time is right for another family to enjoy her while we have the excitement of planning some longer trips further afield in the Marco Polo.

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Welcome.
I think you probably need both! That is a beautiful looking bus you have. :)

Having placed the ‘for sale’ advertisement yesterday we had such a fun day out in the old T2 today that my wife and I looked at each other and realised that we couldn’t sell her! So you were right - we need both! And the adverts have been deleted tonight.....!

mptripsaway

Having placed the ‘for sale’ advertisement yesterday we had such a fun day out in the old T2 today that my wife and I looked at each other and realised that we couldn’t sell her! So you were right - we need both! And the adverts have been deleted tonight.....!

Good decision :) Have you got your MP yet for the more "far away" trips.

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
No sign of the MP yet! We ordered in April and were originally quoted last week of July but that has now slipped to mid-August so we are trying to be very patient! The dealer has promised we can borrow their demonstrator for the weekend at some point which I hope he meant and wasn’t just keeping us sweet....!

No sign of the MP yet! We ordered in April and were originally quoted last week of July but that has now slipped to mid-August so we are trying to be very patient! The dealer has promised we can borrow their demonstrator for the weekend at some point which I hope he meant and wasn’t just keeping us sweet....!

Same here. Ordered April now being told mid September.

Graham

I ordered on 23rd February and was given a delivery date of 10th August at that time. Dealer was in touch last week to say still showing as 10/8 delivery. He said "Sometimes they do come earlier than expected but I don't want to over promise". Fair enough. I am mentally prepared for another 5 week wait.
Had a couple of final weekends camping recently - Carradale and Lunan Bay - both in fantastic weather, but longing for my van!

Graham

I ordered on 23rd February and was given a delivery date of 10th August at that time. Dealer was in touch last week to say still showing as 10/8 delivery. He said "Sometimes they do come earlier than expected but I don't want to over promise". Fair enough. I am mentally prepared for another 5 week wait.
Had a couple of final weekends camping recently - Carradale and Lunan Bay - both in fantastic weather, but longing for my van!