Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heated water

C8LLE

HI all I’m about to purchase our first MP, I’m a bit confused , Is there an option to have heated water for the shower and sink? If not a factory fit can you add something. Dealers doesn’t appear to know

Roy C

No, there‘s no standard option for heating the sink / shower water. I think it would be difficult to adapt the MP to do that.

SteveR

HI all I’m about to purchase our first MP, I’m a bit confused , Is there an option to have heated water for the shower and sink? If not a factory fit can you add something. Dealers doesn’t appear to know
Hi and welcome,

Just to add to Roys reply: Don't get confused with any water heater option when purchasing your van. The water heater option is a confusingly named option to heat the temperature inside your van and does not heat water for the taps / shower

C8LLE

Thank you , seems a lot of expense for no hot water , i might go for the Hymer sprinter with shower and toilet instead , it seems a compromise to fat

RFT

Hi and welcome,

Just to add to Roys reply: Don't get confused with any water heater option when purchasing your van. The water heater option is a confusingly named option to heat the temperature inside your van and does not heat water for the taps / shower

It's primary purpose is to pre-heat the engine and as a by-product it heats the cabin.