Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy New Year/Camper

Jams21

Jams21

VIP Member
Hi all,

Have been a member for a while now... First post to say hi as I feel less of a fraud now we have finally received our van after a 14 month wait... Many thanks for the insight and education pre-receipt.
The procurement process of our new V300 AMG Marco Polo was arduous to say the least. Thankfully, the first week bobbing around the Highlands recently has left us reassured of the right decision. We had ordered an anthracite Marco Polo but were told that would not be ready for another 12 months and many of the gadgets and add-ons would not be available. We managed a queue jump for a cancellation, the same specification but black in colour. I was told that the tools and jack were in the rear right hand storage compartment but find they are not there and that you don't get a spare or jack or tools. There is no detail on jacking points either? Will have a look underneath when it stops raining!
Does anyone have any information to assist on jacking points or details on a spare wheel and jack package? The serial number I have for a jack is A-639-580-02-18. Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Steve B

Hi Anthony & Welcome; black is the new black so I'm not going to knock the colour choice! There is a tread or two on here about missing spares/tools, from memory the newer MP's have nothing and rely on SOS button recovery. The jacking points are as below, so worth seeing if you have the rubber stoppers as described. I can't help with aftermarket kit, our has a spare as its a MY18 build. Good to hear your enjoying your new MP, just all the kit to get now......

1672471562633.png

Steve B

Hi Anthony & Welcome; black is the new black so I'm not going to knock the colour choice! There is a tread or two on here about missing spares/tools, from memory the newer MP's have nothing and rely on SOS button recovery. The jacking points are as below, so worth seeing if you have the rubber stoppers as described. I can't help with aftermarket kit, our has a spare as its a MY18 build. Good to hear your enjoying your new MP, just all the kit to get now......

View attachment 2752

Steve B

View attachment 2752
Sent twice, never had that before?

Jams21

Jams21

VIP Member
Thanks Steve. I have the round plastic jack mount caps surrounded by a sea of plastic undertray. Is that for the scissor jack with the round cup, as below/attached:
Is that similar to yours? Screenshot_20221231-075814.png

Steve B

Yes that's similar, hope I never have to use it! I would go for the SOS button first as its so dangerous doing anything on the road

Lizziekenn

We didn’t realise our mp didn’t have a jack and we got a puncture called the AA out and they don’t carry a tool that releases the spare wheel so make sure you have one , got ours on ebay

Jams21

Jams21

VIP Member
Thanks Lizziekenn.
No spare wheel or release mechanism on our MP. The hole for the releasing tool is blanked as is the recess for the spare wheel! Plastic undertray bonnet to boot!
Sorted now as we bought a jack, spare wheel and cover off ebay! All good fun...

Carol

Hi all,

Have been a member for a while now... First post to say hi as I feel less of a fraud now we have finally received our van after a 14 month wait... Many thanks for the insight and education pre-receipt.
The procurement process of our new V300 AMG Marco Polo was arduous to say the least. Thankfully, the first week bobbing around the Highlands recently has left us reassured of the right decision. We had ordered an anthracite Marco Polo but were told that would not be ready for another 12 months and many of the gadgets and add-ons would not be available. We managed a queue jump for a cancellation, the same specification but black in colour. I was told that the tools and jack were in the rear right hand storage compartment but find they are not there and that you don't get a spare or jack or tools. There is no detail on jacking points either? Will have a look underneath when it stops raining!
Does anyone have any information to assist on jacking points or details on a spare wheel and jack package? The serial number I have for a jack is A-639-580-02-18. Thanks in advance.

Anthony
You will need the adapter for locking wheel nuts if they are fitted