Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

gas bottle

richard everden

Hi

I have just got my brand new MP can anyone tell me is the gas already connected or do I have to turn something on at the bottle Also in the manual it refers to replacing the bottle by opening the rear closet door and lifting the cover but I can't seem to move it far enough to see the bottle, if it's down there

mptripsaway

Hi Richard,
Your new MP does not come with a gas bottle already fitted, you will need to purchase a campingaz 907 bottle from any campingaz dealer such as Halfords, go outdoors etc.
In terms of fitting the bottle into its storage space in the vehicle and connecting, turning on etc, if you download and install the "Mercedes Smart App" onto your phone it provides very clear instructions along with pictures so you should have little difficulty getting up and running.

GeorgeG

Hi

I have just got my brand new MP can anyone tell me is the gas already connected or do I have to turn something on at the bottle Also in the manual it refers to replacing the bottle by opening the rear closet door and lifting the cover but I can't seem to move it far enough to see the bottle, if it's down there

If you’ve got a Go Outdoors card, it’s the cheapest place to buy bottles and refills. As far as I know, GO is the only retailer giving discount on Camping Gaz.

WILLH

My local Halfords were clearing the bottles out a while ago and selling them for £2 each.I bought 2 and got Chorley Bottled Gas to fill them for me