Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front seats setting

Grand Tourismo

Looking for some advice and support so thank you in advance for reading this post.

Why am I faffing with turning the driver and co-pilot seats, does anyone have an easy method for spinning them round into camp mode?
I seem to either have them too far forward/backwards on the runner, the back too straight/reclined, the headrest also gets in the way.

I feel one of you must have an easy foolproof method to save me from my faffing about madness!

SteveR

I guess everyone has their own method. For me, the recline, headrest angles etc remain the same regardless of driving or 'camping'.
I reach round from the rear habitation area and pull the lever at the front of the seat to allow it to swivel. Then I just keep the fore / aft bar pulled and swivel the seat while moving the seat forward and backward to avoid scraping the door or centre console. Once in position, let go of the bar
Not sure if I explained it that well but hopefully you get my drift :)

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
I have no problem with the headrest but do need to adjust the recline then follow the same procedure as @SteveR

This was one of the first jobs for my wife when we pitch up, no problem on any of the other vans we've had but she gets so frustrated with it on the MP it's now added to my list. I think it's because the cabin area is so cramped compared to the others.

Steve B

I think I do it differently every time. I do have a small faint line carved on the centre console from an early attempt. I don't touch the head rests, straighten up the back rests then its a shunt back & forward or the other way around as it spins.