Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Folding door mirrors

P

PoloTim

VIP Member
I am purchasing a 2019 MP. I will store it in my garage which is quite tight.
I would like to be able to stop the mirrors unfolding when unlocking the vehicle. Has anyone managed to do this or have any knowledge of whether it's even possible to do?
Thanks

Steve B

If you manually fold in the mirrors then drive in and lock, when you unlock and drive the mirrors stay in. I know this as a regular parking spot of mine has a pillar that would take the mirror off when moving in or out, I have to manually unfold them when I get passed the pillar if reversing out.

P

PoloTim

VIP Member
If you manually fold in the mirrors then drive in and lock, when you unlock and drive the mirrors stay in. I know this as a regular parking spot of mine has a pillar that would take the mirror off when moving in or out, I have to manually unfold them when I get passed the pillar if reversing out.
Thankyou so much, this is very useful information.

Epigram

That’s useful to know SteveB,
I am sure my garage has got narrower over the year. Or is there more junk inside?