Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fisherman’s friend

Method7

I’m going to be a little secretive about this prime spot on the south coast, I will certainly reveal and suggest we eventually swarm the location. But this is my first night out in the MP with the children so 4 up and loving the wild camping, sound of the sea and a big glass of wine from the local Jim’s (Morisons)

Attachments

• 140CF262-5AC4-4A02-8F22-9D70909358CD.jpeg
    140CF262-5AC4-4A02-8F22-9D70909358CD.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40

Method7

Yes nothing really secret about this spot and as the weekend unravelled the car park was absolutely rammed from about 12noon to 8am. @felamy10 hit the nail on the head, it was indeed Chesil Beach - West Bexington and to be completely honest it was a very welcome escape, the kids loved it, crashing out on the top bunk with breakfast on the beach. It was a lot busier than I anticipated having been there several times off season in the past..

By the time Sunday came public facilities were pretty grim… we left early to pick up breakfast en-route back home. I don’t know if we’ll do it again, I think our timing was almost perfect, we had a good parking spot with room to access the van. We knew it was going to be hot because of all the fog on our journey down there and it got busy but everyone was friendly and in good spirits, there wasn’t much of a issue with overnight noise either..

The Club House Bar/Restaurant on the beach seemed very good, they were very busy and fully booked when we decided to seek refuge from the sun, they made us pretty decent fish and chips… bloody expensive £80 for 2 adults and 2 kids fish n chips with drinks (peroni, cider and 2x lemonade) .