Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extra single seats

Aussie Dave

Hello All
I am about to take delivery of a 5 seat 2018 MP Activity 447 116 BlueTec with only 14700km on the clock.
It has the VanEssa kitchen installed in the rear.
As our 5 children grew up my other half drove a couple of Viano’s and absolutely loved them. For the last couple of years she’s been driving a more conventional car and has missed the height on the road the Viano’s gave her.
There are not many of the MP Activity in Australia. In fact the local dealer in Adelaide (SA) has only ever sold 3.
The idea is that we would use the MP as a camper but also if possible configure it by removing the kitchen at rear and putting in two single seats in the second row when not in use as a camper, so she can use it as her daily drive. I have access to two extra single seats from a friend.
My question is this. I think I have the correct rail set up for the seats, but not sure whether the rails have the mounting brackets within them to accomodate the seats. Other posts on the forum have described and photographed those brackets but do not go into whether they can be purchased / fitted and, if so, how that is done. I suspect the local dealer will have no interest in helping me.
Any assistance would be much appreciated!
I look forward to contributing to this forum over time !