Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do MP's come with Mercedes Mattress Toppers?

G_H

Hi all,

The V-Class brochure from Mercedes shows a fairly thin black mattress topper in their literature. Is this a standard feature and supplied with the van, or an optional extra? If anyone has one of these, do you know the approximate thickness?

Just deciding which Duvalay to go for. May go for the thinner option if we've already getting a topper with the van.

Many thanks and happy holidays!

Graham

Hi Graham,

Unfortunate there is no topper with the van for the bottom bed, or at least that was the case when I bought mine last year. We went for duvalay and it works great. Super comfy!!!

Cheers.

Andy

Reactions: G_H

Israel

Hi all,

The V-Class brochure from Mercedes shows a fairly thin black mattress topper in their literature. Is this a standard feature and supplied with the van, or an optional extra? If anyone has one of these, do you know the approximate thickness?

Just deciding which Duvalay to go for. May go for the thinner option if we've already getting a topper with the van.

Many thanks and happy holidays!

Graham
Extra

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk

We bought the MB topper £380 !
Did not make much difference.
Bought the topper from the MarcoPolo shop, much better and only £120.
Anyone want to buy the MB one?

Katie

F you just intend to use the upper bed then, from our experience, no topper needed despite me being like the princess and the pea. Downstairs, I don’t know as only two of us and don’t intend to use unless get stuck in a gale

Kirk Trewin

Kirk Trewin

VIP Member
We bought the MB topper £380 !
Did not make much difference.
Bought the topper from the MarcoPolo shop, much better and only £120.
Anyone want to buy the MB one?

Hi Doug, if you didn’t sell the topper, how much would you take for it?

Kirk

jbean2567

We saw that topper in the brochure and asked specifically, when it wasn’t there I jumped up and down very politely sort of .... got one for free