Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Creature comforts

Grand Tourismo

After our first trip away we decided we needed a couple of creature comforts.
A small day bin for teabags, sweet wrappers and the like (we have nicer bin bags now!)

And I saw this extra coat hook on FB today, so I ordered the parts up to modify.
(Just need to be careful with the door closing on it)
IMG_7643.JPGIMG_7644.JPG

IMG_7498.jpgIMG_7499.jpg

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Ebay, The seller I bought from has sold out but search 'Car back seat headrest hanger storage hooks' there are plenty to choose from

Reactions: JPG
Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
A couple of useful things we've had in our previous vans:

Joseph Joseph Flume drainer, just the job for draining the odd bit of washing up, plus helps protect the top.

worktops.jpg

Silicone baking sheet, I bought a large thickish one, 1.6mm iirc that can be cut to size. Protective, heat resistant and non slip.
We also have some smaller thin ones we use as place mats.worktops 1.jpg

Steve B

Will look the hooks up, thanks. We had a kettle mat as we have really nice crueset kettle, but it stuck to the bottom and we put it back on the gas (it was dark!) and wondered what the burning plastic smell was!

Roymachine

Around £5 for a pack of 4

View attachment 1491
Thanks for the tip.

I bought a pack of these from Amazon (similar but can be pivoted underneath the headrest when not in use).

They work well, but I'd not clocked they'd come as 2 black and 2 cream. We only need the 2 black ones.

I'm happy to post on the spare cream ones for a cream leather interior if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210513-141211_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210513-141211_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 33
J

JPG

VIP Member
Thanks for the tip.

I bought a pack of these from Amazon (similar but can be pivoted underneath the headrest when not in use).

They work well, but I'd not clocked they'd come as 2 black and 2 cream. We only need the 2 black ones.

I'm happy to post on the spare cream ones for a cream leather interior if anyone is interested.
Hi Roymachine, have you got a link for these please ? look just the job..

Roymachine

Hi Roymachine, have you got a link for these please ? look just the job..
These are what I bought, with the 2 black 2 cream coloured hooks.

The 4 all black ones I meant to buy look like they are out of stock on Amazon now, but I'm sure they are available in the depths of eBay somewhere!

J

JPG

VIP Member
These are what I bought, with the 2 black 2 cream coloured hooks.

The 4 all black ones I meant to buy look like they are out of stock on Amazon now, but I'm sure they are available in the depths of eBay somewhere!
Excellent... Much Appreciated :0)

Method7

Not very flash but this little baby will unlock any shopping trolley, and all the spam you need.

Attachments

• 024C7FB8-CDBC-473D-922B-7BB1FD28B20E.jpeg
    024C7FB8-CDBC-473D-922B-7BB1FD28B20E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Grand Tourismo

I'm a flexi-veggie now but the thought of a slice of Bacon Roll gently frying away 1st thing in the morning whilst camping is tempting me back to the land of the carnivores!!