Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crackin’ the flags in Loch Lomond

StevieG

Hi All,
Second trip in MP 300AMG and just loving it! We’ve come back to Cashel on east side of Loch Lomond then move to Loch Ness over the weekend for more sun!

MP has been awesome since buying last year. Windscreen and roof cover are excellent bits of kit; Vango Galli III RSV awning adds huge amounts of space; and the Atera Genio Pro bike carrier is an amazing product that folds fully flat with bikes onboard allowing full rear tailgate to open.

We’ve seen a few niggles …

1) MB dealerships are ok with the bits forward of the front seats (car) but don’t seem interested / capable in anything backwards of front seats (camper).

2) Rear electric seats seem very temperamental, particularly the inner one; tried the reset a few times but still sticking for a while at mid rise?

3) Any ideas how to get the awning hallway to fit flush to the MP? We’ve got a rollout awning fitted, drive away strip connection, but a triangle gap front and back at top

Otherwise, all good!
Thanks for all the pages of advice on here - happily spent weekends reading the posts and very proud to have fitted a 3pin 240v c-line socket just before this trip based on an earlier post.
Still keeping an eye out for another one on the road - guess the MP is a rare exclusive beast!

Steve

Attachments

• D3FD4806-7DA6-4606-8F20-C98B595D838B.jpeg
    D3FD4806-7DA6-4606-8F20-C98B595D838B.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 67
  • E6AD628E-AA79-4B5C-9AB3-210A77C4D93E.jpeg
    E6AD628E-AA79-4B5C-9AB3-210A77C4D93E.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 69
  • 3ECB9B0B-C1EF-415D-8A77-0B9C5090C728.jpeg
    3ECB9B0B-C1EF-415D-8A77-0B9C5090C728.jpeg
    680.3 KB · Views: 65

Steve B

looks stunning, didn't recognise the area as its usually raining when i've been there! Like the socket, I should do this really, just not got round to it. My seats are OK, only reset once so far.

Grand Tourismo

Credit to @SteveR for the 3pin socket advice
Just noticed this and I wouldn't mind having a go at that upgrade...I have had a search in the forum but I can't see SteveR's original post...any chance of a link?

Enjoy your hols!

(like SteveB, I have only had to reset once, really not sure how they fall out of sync.)

Steve B

I do have an issue around the seat covers on the rear seats coming away, but they are quite easy to put back on

Hi All,
Second trip in MP 300AMG and just loving it! We’ve come back to Cashel on east side of Loch Lomond then move to Loch Ness over the weekend for more sun!

MP has been awesome since buying last year. Windscreen and roof cover are excellent bits of kit; Vango Galli III RSV awning adds huge amounts of space; and the Atera Genio Pro bike carrier is an amazing product that folds fully flat with bikes onboard allowing full rear tailgate to open.

We’ve seen a few niggles …

1) MB dealerships are ok with the bits forward of the front seats (car) but don’t seem interested / capable in anything backwards of front seats (camper).

2) Rear electric seats seem very temperamental, particularly the inner one; tried the reset a few times but still sticking for a while at mid rise?

3) Any ideas how to get the awning hallway to fit flush to the MP? We’ve got a rollout awning fitted, drive away strip connection, but a triangle gap front and back at top

Otherwise, all good!
Thanks for all the pages of advice on here - happily spent weekends reading the posts and very proud to have fitted a 3pin 240v c-line socket just before this trip based on an earlier post.
Still keeping an eye out for another one on the road - guess the MP is a rare exclusive beast!

Steve
We ordered the same one but in blue delivery January. Great to hear how enthusiastic you are. Fantastic vehicle.

StevieG

Just noticed this and I wouldn't mind having a go at that upgrade...I have had a search in the forum but I can't see SteveR's original post...any chance of a link?

Enjoy your hols!

(like SteveB, I have only had to reset once, really not sure how they fall out of sync.)
Hi GT, on limited WiFi here so can’t get full link but (from memory) try searching the forums for ‘C-line 3 pin socket’ … will get a link when I can

Got the bits from camperlands website
We found that the MP already had the backing cover so only actually needed the 3pin c-line face

I also got the 2 x usb c-line face to replace the single one that comes as std … but … OEM had spade fittings that didn’t fit directly so would need to cut spades off and refit … not a huge job but left it for another time … would have to disconnect battery (aux? Main?) since that usb is always live

Steve

Grand Tourismo

Hi GT, on limited WiFi here so can’t get full link but (from memory) try searching the forums for ‘C-line 3 pin socket’ … will get a link when I can

Got the bits from camperlands website
We found that the MP already had the backing cover so only actually needed the 3pin c-line face

I also got the 2 x usb c-line face to replace the single one that comes as std … but … OEM had spade fittings that didn’t fit directly so would need to cut spades off and refit … not a huge job but left it for another time … would have to disconnect battery (aux? Main?) since that usb is always live

Steve
Cheers Stevie, I switched it over today (my local caravan dealer had a C-line 3pin in stock)...looks much nicer than the white plastic adapter I had hanging out of it :Thumbs up:

IMG_8197.jpg

Last edited:
M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Hi, with reference to the socket, I bought a two pin socket with a double 3 pin extension from Amazon for a few pounds & it’s brilliant