Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coolbox Hanging basket?

P

PoloTim

VIP Member
Just purchased my MP and delighted with it. I am wading through the operating instructions and saw that I can buy a hanging basket for the coolbox from the MB range of accessories. Has anyone used one, bought one? If so where can I buy one?
Thanks in advance.

Steve B

You can get them from campervantastic, they do look useful but (like all things MP) are expensive

Just purchased my MP and delighted with it. I am wading through the operating instructions and saw that I can buy a hanging basket for the coolbox from the MB range of accessories. Has anyone used one, bought one? If so where can I buy one?
Thanks in advance.
Hi Polo Tim.

Best go to Campervantastic and request they send you an email when new stock arrives. I have been waiting several months. They first said new stock was due in early October, then 22 October. I never heard from them but have seen now that new stock is due 8 December. They must be working to Marco Polo delivery dates. I ordered a new MP 1st June and just seen the latest delivery took 16 months to arrive. I did manage to obtain a pre owned, low mileage one from the dealer in Exeter which I am happy with but still can't wait for the new one with my spec.

P

PoloTim

VIP Member
Thanks so much very useful

Hi Polo Tim.

Best go to Campervantastic and request they send you an email when new stock arrives. I have been waiting several months. They first said new stock was due in early October, then 22 October. I never heard from them but have seen now that new stock is due 8 December. They must be working to Marco Polo delivery dates. I ordered a new MP 1st June and just seen the latest delivery took 16 months to arrive. I did manage to obtain a pre owned, low mileage one from the dealer in Exeter which I am happy with but still can't wait for the new one with my spec.
Thanks, I have called them and got the same answer. I will ask them to email me when it arrives. Much appreciated.