Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coming over from the dark side !

Welsh Polo

Having owned a VW T5 California for near on four years I have decided to have a change, the Cali is being collected on Tuesday by its new owner and I am going to my local Mercedes dealer to order my Marco Polo the following day.

Everyone on the 'other' website told me not to do it but having done a test drive in a Marco Polo I just loved the experience, it felt like I was back sitting in a premium vehicle again. I realise it has its minor problems like the lack of storage in the rear but we mainly use it as a day van or for short weekends away so it wont bother us too much.

Anyway, I am looking forward to using this forum just as much as the cali one and I also look forward to meeting some of you in 2018

Roll on spring ( lets hope I made the right decision)

WILLH

The storage in the rear is pretty much solved by ditching the chairs supplied and their enclosure and just buying 2 compact fold up chairs from great outdoors for around £10 each.Granted not as good as the Cali but that’s the trade off for the opening rear window which in my view is extremely useful-most of the time when in car parks and other places there is not enough room to open the whole tailgate.

mptripsaway

Having owned a VW T5 California for near on four years I have decided to have a change, the Cali is being collected on Tuesday by its new owner and I am going to my local Mercedes dealer to order my Marco Polo the following day.

Everyone on the 'other' website told me not to do it but having done a test drive in a Marco Polo I just loved the experience, it felt like I was back sitting in a premium vehicle again. I realise it has its minor problems like the lack of storage in the rear but we mainly use it as a day van or for short weekends away so it wont bother us too much.

Anyway, I am looking forward to using this forum just as much as the cali one and I also look forward to meeting some of you in 2018

Roll on spring ( lets hope I made the right decision)
Welcome, it will be great to have your experience to call upon.

Roy C

Welcome! It will be interesting to get your real-life views on comparing the two vehicles once you get your MP.

As an aside, I must say this forum has started getting a lot busier with postings as new owners take delivery and more start to order for the spring. Good news as more owners means more support and knowledge.