Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz thermal screen cover for sale- £90

Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
Hi, I am selling my comfortz Marco Polo thermal screen cover. Black one side- silver the other

Used (maybe 5 times) and in clean and good condition in original bag

Does the job of blacking out the front of the van

Cover Velcro’s down to allow extra light in during the day

Cost new £135

Priced £90 (+ postage and packing)

Collect Peterbrough544

Last edited:
Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
Hi Phil,

Out of interest, why are you selling?

Cheers
I have bought a screen based solar panel system that needs a different sized and shaped screen cover...to keep the comfortz as a spare would be an option but a bit extravagant!

BarryH

is this still available ?
Hi, apologies for jumping in on this post but I have the same screen cover for sale (just hadn’t got round creating a post) if Phil has sold his.
ours has also only been used a couple of times and also includes two spare sections (windscreen and passenger door) as we originally received a full replacement having discovered a slight fault in the drivers door section when we received it.
The cover comes with the storage bag and is available for £90 + postage at cost/or free collection

I also have:
A Vango Kela IV driveaway awning for sale if you are interested- the awning has been used no more than 5 times and comes with figure of eight Kador drive away fixing attachment, skyliner and Vango footprint (ground sheet protector). Total for the awning package £399 + postage at cost (it’s quite heavy so more than happy for it to be collected although I live in Carlisle).

Original Mercedes driver and passenger footwell carpets - as new condition - £35 + postage at cost/or free collection.

please drop me a message if you are interested. Best regards, Barry

BarryH

Hi all, sorry but the comfortz screen cover is now sold. Other items still available including a rear window internal thermal cover £25 free p&p.

Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
Hi, I am selling my comfortz Marco Polo thermal screen cover. Black one side- silver the other

Used (maybe 5 times) and in clean and good condition in original bag

Does the job of blacking out the front of the van

Cover Velcro’s down to allow extra light in during the day

Cost new £135

Priced £90 (+ postage and packing)

Collect PeterbroughView attachment 544
Stop press screen cover still for sale PRICE REDUCED £80