Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Christmas presents for new camper owners

alimagic

Hey all,

My parents recently (October) took delivery of their incredible new Marco Polo, it's their first camper van after many years of saying they'd love one (And me sending them a link to the MP on topgear.com as a joke suggestion... 3 years on from the article they took delivery!)

Anyways, to the point- any suggestions for xmas presents for the camper?

I'm quite taken with the collapsible cookware I saw in your shop but I wondered if theres one thing you personally think is a great purchase?

Many thanks in advance!

Think I'll be sending them to this website when I next see them :)

Hi there.

We don't have the collapsible pans but do have collapsible kettle which is great - the kids think it's magic.

One of our fav things is the lotusgrill portable BBQ. It's uses charcoal but has a fan so is ready to use in under 5 mins. also has a pizza stone and oven lid for the top (both optional) if feeling adventurous. Only used the BBQ bit so far but it works a treat, sits easily and safely on they mp table (btw sides of the BBQ are always cool even when at full temp) is smokeless and real easy to clean so keeps cooking smells out of the van.

Hope your folks enjoy their MP and get plenty of use out of it.

All the best,

Andy.

Wilnx005

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah the kettle is a must :) we have a cobb bbq / oven which is similar the the one Andy mentions above - used it in anger for all sorts, bbq, breakfast, pizza, chips, chicken nuggets for the kids lol baked potatoes (small ones) - its very good!