Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Charging van

Mo Vernon

Hi,

Our van has been delivered and has no leisure battery has no charge. It’s going to be hard to get to a campsite to charge it so I am wondering if anyone knows if it works to use the UK adaptor to charge at home? If so, a rough estimate of how long it would take would be great as we tried for a couple of hours and it made no difference.

Many thanks,
Mo

SteveR

Hi, and welcome.

Yes, you can plug in at home. How long to charge depends on how low the charge is; I have no idea from completely flat but would be surprised if it were that discharged from new.
Check the 12v works - i.e. make sure the dealer fitted the 50A fuse - Mine was in the glove box so none of the habitation part was operative

Mo Vernon

Hi Steve, thanks for this. Yes I have found the 50A fuse in my glovebox. Can I install this or do I need to take it to a dealership?

Thanks

SteveR

Hi Steve, thanks for this. Yes I have found the 50A fuse in my glovebox. Can I install this or do I need to take it to a dealership?

Thanks
I installed myself. It's a normal blade fuse.
Once you have this inserted you should then be able to use the centre display console and habitation electrics

Mo Vernon

I installed myself. It's a normal blade fuse.
Once you have this inserted you should then be able to use the centre display console and habitation electrics
Thats great. I can give it a go. Where is your fuse box located? I am trying to find mine as manual states 5 different places but nothing seems obvious

SteveR

Thats great. I can give it a go. Where is your fuse box located? I am trying to find mine as manual states 5 different places but nothing seems obvious
Yes, there are a number of different fuse boxes. The 50A fuse should go in the fuse box on the side of the left-hand seat (passenger seat assuming UK spec)