Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan and camping club?

edzt

Is it worth joining the C&CC, reason I ask is it looks good and has some great camp sites but seems caravan oriented

APL46

We joined both clubs as we like going to the smaller certificated sites, 5 or less caravans, Motorhomes or camper vans at any one time. Yes, caravan orientated but worthwhile I think. Can pay up to £20 per night for the nicer sites but still good value

edzt

We joined both clubs as we like going to the smaller certificated sites, 5 or less caravans, Motorhomes or camper vans at any one time. Yes, caravan orientated but worthwhile I think. Can pay up to £20 per night for the nicer sites but still good value
Thank you, sorry you say 'both clubs' which was the other one

APL46

Which one best suits 'us'?
Depends what you want to do I guess and where you like going. Both websites are informative and both have a wide range of sites. As I said, we joined both as we like going to the smaller 5 or less sites to give us more choice.

BabaJen

I am a member of both.

Both offer a predictable commodity in terms of campsite facility. Heated shower blocks immaculately maintained, well spaced pitches, 16A mostly EHU, easy to navigate websites. In addition both offer access to smaller "5 unit max" sites, 2,000 CC&C, around 2,300 CAMC. Both clubs offer good deals on ferry bookings and lots of other commodities.

It depends entirely on what YOU want and how often. I'm away 100+ nights a year, all year round, so for me a predictable commodity to call in to when possibly been off grid for a few days is a big plus. At the end of the day to belong to both costs less than £2 per week. One good ferry deal will give you that back instantly.

M

Monner

VIP Member
I am a member of both.

Both offer a predictable commodity in terms of campsite facility. Heated shower blocks immaculately maintained, well spaced pitches, 16A mostly EHU, easy to navigate websites. In addition both offer access to smaller "5 unit max" sites, 2,000 CC&C, around 2,300 CAMC. Both clubs offer good deals on ferry bookings and lots of other commodities.

It depends entirely on what YOU want and how often. I'm away 100+ nights a year, all year round, so for me a predictable commodity to call in to when possibly been off grid for a few days is a big plus. At the end of the day to belong to both costs less than £2 per week. One good ferry deal will give you that back instantly.
Wow, impressed! Are there more sites open all year round in these clubs? A lot of the regular campsites are closing end of Sept / Oct.

BabaJen

Wow, impressed! Are there more sites open all year round in these clubs? A lot of the regular campsites are closing end of Sept / Oct.

The CAMC has 60+ sites open all year or closed for just a couple of weeks,

Not sure about CCC but I would suspect around the same. Very nice to come home on a cold winters day and find a heated shower block open :)