Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best/worst dealers for roof repair/replacement due to blisters

Kiwi Ange

Hi there. Needing to address roof blisters and wondering which dealership to go to, to get the work done. Our local London dealer has not done any work like this before so keen to find a tried and tested Dealer. Last year Poole MB seemed the place to go. Would be great to get peoples recommendations here. I've got only 9 months before end of warranty so keen to get underway. Many thanks!

Blackrat

Hi,
We had ours done recently at MB, Southampton. All went smoothly and we’re happy with the results.
They had the vehicle for five days but there were a couple of other issues they sorted under warranty. A courtesy car was provided for the duration.
They said ours was the fourth one they had done.

Kiwi Ange

Hi,
We had ours done recently at MB, Southampton. All went smoothly and we’re happy with the results.
They had the vehicle for five days but there were a couple of other issues they sorted under warranty. A courtesy car was provided for the duration.
They said ours was the fourth one they had done.
Many thanks Blackrat!

Method7

Mine was done at sandown Poole not the dealer I first reported the issue to. That was another Sandown branch but It seem they were pooling resources. I have no complains and they had the car for 3 days - provided a C220d auto which was fun in sport+ but really drab in all the other modes. I suspect they just resprayed the old roof as I cannot find a serial code - its done one winter and seems to be holding together. I would suggest you add a distinguishing mark to your roof lining before you get it done.