Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone taken delivery yet of 2021 model?

Liven

Have spent the last 10 days reading, investigating and trying stuff out.
V300d drives beautifully and is very nippy!
My (Android) phone doesn't show the popup roof in MBAC. Since you can only bluetooth connect with ignition on, seems a bit pointless having the phone app anyway!
I have no spare wheel and no tools in the compartment in the boot.
Anyone managed to get Traffic Sign Assist working? I love it in my Jaguar FPace, but not sure it's available for Marco Polo.
Next trip we'll see if Active Parking Assist works......
Hi Chris

Just finished my first trip, I believe the only point using phone to operate the roof is to set you free no need put the finger on the car screen all the time(you still need put the finger on your phone)

Steve B

The advantage would be walking around whilst lowering to ensure the canvas is clear of the roof. The old control stops you 2/3 of the way down and you go out to inspect.

Carol

I see that some of you are talking about the % of the state of your leisure battery. Where or how are you getting that information as I couldn’t find it on my control panel.
When plugged in to the mains I get a bar graph going from one to ten to indicate that the battery is charging.
If I unplug the graph remains steady ( at the moment on 9) and the battery shows 12.6 v but no % reading that I can find.
Thanks in advance.
Did you get a reply on the % level of battery charge as l am with you only get volts

The fat controller

Hi,
No I didn’t get a definitive answer but I assumed it’s an upgrade on the newer cars as ours is a 2019.
Yes I believe you are correct.

MBAC models show percentage in 10% increments as well as voltage reading, displayed on the head unit rather than the camper control unit below.

Carol

Wolverhampton via drive the deal. The ubiquitous Tony was great. After many months of radio silence (not really needed for 7 months or so - so fair enough) this last month he was prompt and had everything sorted on time. I did reach out to him about 4 weeks ago and mentioned the tax issues and he said that they’d had one that went via the wrong categorisation but that they fixed this and every one since was correct. And it was. I paid £1500(ish) less than quoted and I won’t pay the extra (over £40k car tax next year).

Edit to add; I got my insurance from Aviva. Used topcashback for £40 cash back.

Quick pop quiz. Anyone know what these are for? I’m sure the metal spikes are tent pegs for the awning.
They go into the seat slider rails on the floor and are used to fasten luggage nets to , probably originated from the v class van

Morten1

in regards to the smartphone integration, does it enable all apps in the MBUX display? and does the data usage go via the phone's subscription?

Hi all, my mbac phone app stopped working last month. Reinstalled the app and now it "the vehicle won't accept". In the mbac settings in the mbux. If I try and press the "make visible for all devices" button the little blue box won't illuminate.....
I've asked MB support and quite Frankly they are useless. Any ideas???
BTW I've never had the roof option. However I noticed the app I Reinstalled looks slight different to the previous one.

DPS20K

in regards to the smartphone integration, does it enable all apps in the MBUX display? and does the data usage go via the phone's subscription?
The MBAC smartphone app only enables the MBAC functions of the MBUX system, basically the Campervan features.

The fat controller

The MBAC smartphone app only enables the MBAC functions of the MBUX system, basically the Campervan features.
Yes this is true but if the question is about the 'smartphone integration' option then it relates to android auto/apple carplay.
I don't have previous experience but the MP version allows playback of audio apps, messaging apps to send alerts which can then be read out, and of course map functions. It is good in my opinion but I do like to use Google maps for the traffic. We have managed to get one phone providing this while the other provides audio via Bluetooth as well if this is desired (eg different apps on different phones).
Yes it uses the phone data package and is distinct from 'Internet in the car' which I have yet to fully explore but I assume requires a data package of its own.

The fat controller

Hi all, my mbac phone app stopped working last month. Reinstalled the app and now it "the vehicle won't accept". In the mbac settings in the mbux. If I try and press the "make visible for all devices" button the little blue box won't illuminate.....
I've asked MB support and quite Frankly they are useless. Any ideas???
BTW I've never had the roof option. However I noticed the app I Reinstalled looks slight different to the previous one.
Give it a day and try again?! It's definitely a bit finicky and if the Bluetooth isn't rock solid it can play up. I only use it in and immediately around the van and it's reliable at that range.

Give it a day and try again?! It's definitely a bit finicky and if the Bluetooth isn't rock solid it can play up. I only use it in and immediately around the van and it's reliable at that range.
I've gave it about 6 weeks mb support recommend a trip to the dealer. Not massively important but very frustrating

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-095110_MBAC.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-095110_MBAC.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 4

BobbyMillar

I've gave it about 6 weeks mb support recommend a trip to the dealer. Not massively important but very frustrating
Hi

I've recently stubbled on the same thing after smashing my phone... Ill let you know if I can force it to cooperate. I think its because the bluetooth is still paired to the old phone and doesn't seem to delete it properly to pair to the new phone.

BobbyMillar

Hi

I've recently stubbled on the same thing after smashing my phone... Ill let you know if I can force it to cooperate. I think its because the bluetooth is still paired to the old phone and doesn't seem to delete it properly to pair to the new phone.
Update for those interested:
I eventually succeeded. I had to delete all devices from the MBAC and I deleted the App, redownloaded and installed and with a few attempts it let me pair via the last 6 and 8 digits of the VIN. I did note in the app you end up having to click through the instruction screens to activate the pairing so this might be stumbling people as its not obvious and the blue light on MBAC went off during the pairing process but I ignored this and it didn't seem to effect the outcome.