Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another MP gone to a new owner....

Also just sold my MP after nearly 2 years of ownership and some great times with the family.

Have just posted the below for sale in second hand accessories for sale. Hope some of these are of use to forum members.

Thanks for all the info and support on the forum these past two years.

Any questions or interest please shout.

Andy
Ps I’m based in Guildford

Vango Galli Driveaway Awning, plus Two bedrooms, Carpet, Groundsheet, connecting kit £500

Solar panel, mppt charger (gives up to 1/3 more charge than standard one) and fixing kit. Cost £437 one year ago selling at £200. Simple to fit.

Barandrup Thermal sun shades for windscreen driver and passenger windows. £50. An absolute godsend - work really well

Barandrup cover for rear Bed cushion. £135 when new selling at £50

Chrome genuine Shower attachment £25

Duvalay mattress topper and sheet for downstairs bed £100

Duvalay mattress topper for upper bed - use as replacement for oem or add for super comfort £90

Roof rack fitting kit for Thule roof bars £40

Two gas bottles with approx 1/3 and 1/2 gas £15 each

MB driver and passenger mats. From memory cost £50. £15

Kampa cuboid ceramic electric heater cost £35 selling for £15.

edzt

Hi, interested in your rear cover, sun shades, topper and sheet for lower bed and shower and heater please.
Will you post?
Regards Ed

Hi Brian, yes it is. Worked a treat for us. Very easy to install. Still have the install guide and the box for the charger.

Cheers

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
im interested, i line in portsmouth, interested in the driveway

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
im very interested ! i dont suppose you have photos ? do you want my phone number maybe you could whatsapp ?

Cheers for picking up the tent, solar panel, lights and gas bottle Jimbo.

Also selling a strada dl3 with 4th bike adapter. 4 months old and used twice.

On eBay here with pics and buy it now.

All the best,
Andy

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
very interested, Sam wants to wait though to see if we will need.. keep me posted on how it goes.

Jimbo. Please pm me you address - instruction manual for the solar panel charger fell out of the box and I need to send them to you. Cheers.

Most items have now gone. Just the following left:

Duvalay £99
Rear parcel shelf / bed protector £50
Gas bottle and some gas £10

All the best,

Andy

No probs and apologies for dropping it. ‍♂️

Duvalay is the mattress topper. You won’t need it as you’ve bought one with your MP.

Do you have a build or delivery date?

Andy

jimbo73

jimbo73

VIP Member
ah okay, thanks.
no, they have told me early November, so im taking that as late November. They have told me they will try and lend me one if its not ready for a race I have on November 30th, but I won't hold my breath ;)