Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T

Tania

VIP Member
We are moving on from our Marco Polo and have the following to sell. Shower, Thermal wrap for pop top and front window (only used a handful of times), Vango Tall air drive away awning and attachment, Thule Bike Rack and carry all bag (all good except for an intermittent electrical contact problem), Ladder to get up to top bed (never used, still in packet), Porta potty, Tailgate Tent, Bike storage tent, roof rails and Jaguar top box

T

Tania

VIP Member
Sorry forgot to say we live in Ashford, Kent but will post the smaller items at postage cost if required.

C

chevrolet1

VIP Member
how much for the ladder & thermal wrap

Thanks Colin

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
We are moving on from our Marco Polo and have the following to sell. Shower, Thermal wrap for pop top and front window (only used a handful of times), Vango Tall air drive away awning and attachment, Thule Bike Rack and carry all bag (all good except for an intermittent electrical contact problem), Ladder to get up to top bed (never used, still in packet), Porta potty, Tailgate Tent, Bike storage tent, roof rails and Jaguar top box
Hi, I’m interested in; Thermal wrap. Drive away and Tail gate awnings & the bike rack. Could I have prices please

D

Dave W

VIP Member
Good evening Marilyn do you still have the ladder, if so how much is it?

D

Dave W

VIP Member
Good afternoon Tania, do you still have the ladder, if so how much is it?

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Hi, I’m interested in; Thermal wrap. Drive away and Tail gate awnings & the bike rack. Could I have prices please
Sorry forgot to say we live in Ashford, Kent but will post the smaller items at postage cost if required.
Hi Tania, you haven’t responded to my previous message so are you still selling these items ?

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Hi Tania, are you still selling the items listed?

T

Tania

VIP Member
Hello Marilyn,

Yes we are, I have tried to list prices that we think we want but are open to offers. We are away this weekend but home during the week and next week too.

We live in Ashford, Kent for collection of if you want to arrange a courier that is fine too.

Kindest

Tania

Tailgate tent cost £140 looking for around £60

Vango Galli II tall air awning with carpet and pods - footprint we have but it is not very nice so would suggest a new one, we have the drive away kit with that too. cost circa £2000 looking for around £500

Roof bars for Marco Polo )make me an offer)

Thule Bike rack and carry all bag £120

Shower Hose £10

Jaguar top box £200

Thermal wrap and thermal windscreen cover (bought in December last year) £400 - looking for around £250 (make me an offer)

Ladder to get into pop up (never used) cost £130 looking for £60

We have other stuff too. Bike Tent £60, Thetford toilet used but clean £50

My number is 07808136172 if you want to give me a ring.

D

Dave W

VIP Member
Hi Tania

Is the shower hose still available? Thank you in advance

David

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Hello Marilyn,

Yes we are, I have tried to list prices that we think we want but are open to offers. We are away this weekend but home during the week and next week too.

We live in Ashford, Kent for collection of if you want to arrange a courier that is fine too.

Kindest

Tania

Tailgate tent cost £140 looking for around £60

Vango Galli II tall air awning with carpet and pods - footprint we have but it is not very nice so would suggest a new one, we have the drive away kit with that too. cost circa £2000 looking for around £500

Roof bars for Marco Polo )make me an offer)

Thule Bike rack and carry all bag £120

Shower Hose £10

Jaguar top box £200

Thermal wrap and thermal windscreen cover (bought in December last year) £400 - looking for around £250 (make me an offer)

Ladder to get into pop up (never used) cost £130 looking for £60

We have other stuff too. Bike Tent £60, Thetford toilet used but clean £50

My number is 07808136172 if you want to give me a ring.
Can you send me pictures of the tailgate tent & the thermal wrap & windscreen cover please ?
My number is 07598 125355 & I’m on WhatsApp

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Can you send me pictures of the tailgate tent & the thermal wrap & windscreen cover please ?
My number is 07598 125355 & I’m on WhatsApp
Hi Tania, would you take ££280 for the tailgate tent, shower & the thermal wraps please? If so we can collect on Friday the 5th x

T

Tania

VIP Member
Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your message.

If we could meet half way at £300 it's yours.

Kindest

Tania

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your message.

If we could meet half way at £300 it's yours.

Kindest

Tania
Deal but can you send me the photos please .
preferably on WhatsApp if poss