Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessing on Mercedes On Line Guides?

Epigram

Has anyone had difficulty getting into the Mercedes On-Line Guides App recently?
I haven’t used the app for a while but couldn’t get any further than the “confirm“ location screen when I needed to use it about a month ago.
It does not open For the MP or the other vehicles I have in the system.
I raised it with Mercedes on line tech support who asked me for loads of details wrt my iPad phone etc. They said delete and reinstall the app to no effectso still not working.
Not sure whether its MB or my iPad.

Steve B

Not sure if its the MercedesMe app you are referring to? There is a problem with that on 4G connection, as in it won't connect and you can't update the vehicle status. It works on Wifi though. It is a known issue an it is supposedly being rectified, but its been like this for well over a month now. See below 'connection lost', if you press connect it just goes back to lost.
1683354689826.png

Epigram

Not sure if its the MercedesMe app you are referring to? There is a problem with that on 4G connection, as in it won't connect and you can't update the vehicle status. It works on Wifi though. It is a known issue an it is supposedly being rectified, but its been like this for well over a month now. See below 'connection lost', if you press connect it just goes back to lost.No. not the ME App
No not Mercedes ME,
its the vehicle Guides you dpwnload from the App store. I cannt get past ”Confirm” for any bp ehicle.

Attachments

• 08A2DDF4-3D20-4DDB-B535-94A80E82CF4E.png
    08A2DDF4-3D20-4DDB-B535-94A80E82CF4E.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 2