Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2018 Meetings?

PoloPete

Administrator
First meet will be in March at Highlands End in Dorset, if that is too far South we have another one in Gloucestershire, it would be great to see a few Marco Polos come along to either of these, you will be made very welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Katie

How strange! Our mp is due in at dealers on 6/3/18 so will probably collect about a week later - as well as pdi they've got to do the stargyard treatment.
We had already decided to go to Highlands End for first trip out as it is near to our home and has a bar and restaurant in case we can't sort ourselves out

Katie

Whoops - pressed the wrong key. Anyway, if its at the end of March we shall certainly try to come and it would be great to meet some of you and pick each others brains. Bought a Quecha pop up shelter today to put bits and pieces in if we go out for day or just to keep things tidy. What fun we've had learning how to put it away!

PoloPete

Administrator
Be great if you can make it, our Cali friends will make you very welcome, let's hope we can get a few more MP's along.

PoloPete

Administrator
Don't forget it is the Dorset club meet on the weekend of the 17th March, I am sure they already have a few Marco Polos booked in plus around 60 Cali's, if you don't fancy camping we are all meeting up in West Bay car park on the seafront on the Saturday afternoon.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I can pass your details on.

Katie

We were due to collect our mp this Friday but due to the bad weather last week there have been few problems with deliveries. Currently, Penelope is at the docks south of Bristol, where I hope she is not too lonely! Only 60 miles away so I guess I could go and chat to her until she gets on the transporter.
Anyway, unlikely to come this weekend now. Re the meet up at West Bay - I assume you’re not all going in your vans? There’s not a huge amount of parking space if the sun is out at the weekend and I don’t think the locals would know what’s hit them!
Have a great time anyway - both the swimming pool and the bar / restaurant are worth using and the view from some of the pitches is amazing

PoloPete

Administrator
We are looking to do something later in the year now, possibly around September time if anyone is interested?

PoloPete

Administrator
Whilst we build up more members we are combing our meets with our sister site, here are a few dates for you diary

Devon Meet - Lobbs Field Braunton - 15th June
Dorset Meet - Highlands End Bridport - 28th Sep
Mansfield Meet/Shop Open Day - 9-11 Nov

Please let us know if you would like to attend, we promise you a very warm welcome.

PoloPete

Administrator
Devon meet nearly full but still plenty of places at the Dorset meet in September, would love to see a few MP's here.

PoloPete

Administrator
Yes. Highlands End near West Bay/Bridport, we already have a few interested in attending so anyone else interested please let us know on here.