Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yawning over my awning!

Nick Pye

I've bought a pre-loved Marco Polo (1000) but not got it yet as the previous owner didn't spec an awning. To close the deal my dealer offered to fit one for me.

That was a good move on his part but it seems to be taking ages as his body shop has never fitted one before, and needed instructions from Germany (translated into English).

I'm getting impatient.

Anyway just a thought for anyone else buying an MP without an awning, the fitting of one may be daunting complicated and lengthy.

Nick Pye

Hope you get it sorted soon, have they give you any indication of when they hope to have it resolved?
I should get an update today 19/9/17, and hopefully have the van by the end of the week. Then I want to get a tow-bar fitted.

AGP

View attachment 49
I have the van now Wilnx005. Tow bar next Monday!
Hi. What towbar are you getting? I asked the dealer supplying my MP if they could fit one but they are unable to at MB Grimsby. A local towbar fitter said there was some issue with the electrics and the warranty. Obviously people have fitted them without a problem but I am not sure which type to get. Please advise. I would prefer a removable one. I only need it for a towbar bike rack. Thanks for any help