Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wonky table leg

KDM

Is the table easy to pop out of the van? If so, I'd consider taking it out, turning it over on the workbench and reattaching either with larger screws and/or Gorilla Glue.

GeorgeG

Is the table easy to pop out of the van? If so, I'd consider taking it out, turning it over on the workbench and reattaching either with larger screws and/or Gorilla Glue.
Easy enough to remove, but table is too thin for screws. Double sided self adhesive pads is the only solution.

Reactions: KDM

KDM

Easy enough to remove, but table is too thin for screws. Double sided self adhesive pads is the only solution.
Have Gorilla Glue available? Bonds to anything like steel. Another interesting piece of our Marco Puzzles ;-)

Gazthediver

if you can remove the table and spend sometime removing the old stick tape and replace it with new similar type would be your best option if Mercedes don’t repair it

Reactions: KDM

SteveR

if you can remove the table and spend sometime removing the old stick tape and replace it with new similar type would be your best option if Mercedes don’t repair it
I agree. Some of the 3M double sided tapes I've used in the past are more than strong enough. The galling bit though is you shouldn't have to do it!