Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Windscreen cover

Gazthediver

Looking for a windscreen cover anyone have any recommendations ? Really need to replace the original Mercedes curtains

Looking for a windscreen cover anyone have any recommendations ? Really need to replace the original Mercedes curtains
Hi, we use one of these external covers from Rainbow Screens, very simple to put on provide great insulation, this was middle of January last year. Also you can open up during the day without removing if you spec that way when you purchase. 00ED1081-713D-46BD-88A0-1FC82793546F.jpeg

Steve B

It’s an option, it’s an extra charge but it personalises it a bit. Also, on the way back from the pub if there are two black MP’s I should get into the right one!

Gazthediver

It’s an option, it’s an extra charge but it personalises it a bit. Also, on the way back from the pub if there are two black MP’s I should get into the right one!
Sadly that’s not a option now if it was I would have had it done , would have had it done in gold

Carol

Just bought mine from CampervanBits. Com really good quality insulated , price now reduced to £109 so also extremely good value , comes in own tough bag. It came from the site shop