Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to get original Marco Polo Accessories ?

BetsyLou

We went to see an MP in Berlin before deciding to purchase back in the UK. The German dealer gave us an accessory brochure, but the dealer in the UK could not seem to obtain the items for us. Fortunately we have family in Germany, so will ask them to purchase on our behalf until MB UK get sorted

simon_mp_amg

We went to see an MP in Berlin before deciding to purchase back in the UK. The German dealer gave us an accessory brochure, but the dealer in the UK could not seem to obtain the items for us. Fortunately we have family in Germany, so will ask them to purchase on our behalf until MB UK get sorted
Thanks for the reply......... I drove across Germany From Aachen through to Passau heading to Hungary last week or so i should of had a look while i was there.

ding33

Hi dropped you an enquiry via contact form on your website but haven't heard back. Is there a better way to get in touch? Thx!

WILLH

I ordered some accessories through the German online shop you can access through the Brandrup website-it stocks both Brandrup and Westfalia accessories.Apart from having to pay by bank transfer(not too difficult as my online banking easily sorted a £ to € conversion to me),my delivery was shipped quickly by UPS to the U.K. and service and communication was excellent.

Hi, another option for you. harbour creek motorhomes on hayling island are westfalia dealers. When I enquired they mentioned hey weren't holding stock but had weekly shipments coming in from Germany so had fast turnaround. Reckoned they were going to be the uk distributor for the dealers so might be worth checking their pricing to compare.

Be good to hear who you go for and what the experience was like.

The shower hose is definitely on my list for this summer - anything to try and stop the kids bringing sand into the van!!

GeorgeG

I have ordered everything through Mercedes in Glasgow. The items ship from Westfalia and are all available although some may be on back order.

I’ve recently bought a lot of accessories from Mercedes in Germany - bike carrier, bumper protector, boot carpet, Brandrup flyscreens, Airsafe brackets, etc. Generally, they are cheaper in € than they are in £ in the UK! They charge a flat rate of €7 for shipping and my last consignment comprised 3 parcels weighing 33kg, so very reasonable. Everything including Mercedes, Brandrup and Westfalia accessories seems to be in stock and shipping usually takes 3 days. The only downside is that they will only accept payment by international bank transfer and this generally incurs a charge by your bank - typically £15 or so. But ok if your order is big enough. Also, you can return anything unwanted, or if you change your mind, free of charge, providing you notify them within 14 days - the goods come with return labels.

RFT

The only downside is that they will only accept payment by international bank transfer and this generally incurs a charge by your bank - typically £15 or so. But ok if your order is big enough. Also, you can return anything unwanted, or if you change your mind, free of charge, providing you notify them within 14 days - the goods come with return labels.
I use ofx.com for currency transfers. Competitive rates and no additional charge.

GeorgeG

Incidentally, my bank initially charged me a fee of £25 for the transfer - hence my warning. I moaned like hell about the lack of transparency on their website regarding charges and they refunded me the full £25. They (Santander). also said they would improve the information on their website.
Katie, on this forum, argued with her bank before ordering from Germany and they agreed to waive the charge.